• To execute a range of financial tasks, such as transaction processing, financial analysis and reporting, using the appropriate systems using agreed standard processes.
• Ensure that queries from customers, employees, business units, suppliers are resolved in line with the relevant Service Level Agreement.
• Any issues not resolved are managed in accordance with the issue resolution policy.
• Escalate any urgent issues to the Manager/Supervisor within agreed time-scales.
• Conduct all relevant validations & controls as per the defined schedule, thereby helping to identify and rectify processing errors on a timely basis.
• Assist with preparing the monthly Key Performance Indicator reports in order that Finance Shared Services performance can be reported to the relevant stakeholders.
• Assist in period end closure activities.
• Maintain a well-documented process e.g. through the Task Level Descriptions or other work instruction.
• Maintenance of local accounts in 1C.
• Local Statutory Reporting.
• Co-ordination of Forecasts for F&SV, BSE, CAPEX. Accounts Payable.
• Cash Management including cash forecasts.
• Control Environment Legislative Compliance Insurance.
• Bank Account Management.
• Supplier Vendor reconciliations.
• Customs clearance (Back up).
• Variance Analysis and reporting F&SV, Brand Support Expenditure and CAPEX.
• Inter Company reconciliation.
• Fixed Asset Registers and CAPEX management.
• Assisting with Audit Enquiries.
• Preparation of reconciliations.
• Cash Advances.
• POP Materials tracking, reconciliation and verification.
• Higher education majoring in Finance.
• 1 up to 3 years of working experience.
• Collaborations with multinational companies will be a plus.
• Confident user of Excel, SAP knowledge preferable.
• Fluent in English and Azerbaijani languages, Russian is desirable.
• Citizen of Azerbaijan or holder of valid work/residence permits.
E - mail : [email protected]