Son tarix 21 avq 2023 - [email protected]
Finance Director is a function in the Finance department of the Company and reports to the Executive Director. The primary duty of the position is to manage the Company’s planning, cash flows, accounting and reporting in accordance with the best practices and respective international standards.
Areas of responsibility:
- IFRS reporting
- Planning & Budgeting
- Financial controls
- Treasury operations
The basic job duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Lead, coordinate and supervise the work of financial accounting department; Ensure preparation and update of Accounting Policies and Procedures Manual for local and IFRS reporting purposes;
- Approve accounting treatment of various technical issues and implement the approved treatment;
- Ensure controls are in place for proper GL entries;
- Ensure proper flow of accounting information and resolve issues on an on-going basis;
- Lead ERP process to ensure operation of automated controls over business processes and availability of reliable data;
- Ensure data integrity (e.g. regular back-up of ERP database)
- Ensure proper reconciliations, checks and error detection procedures are in place.
- Ensure timely submission of tax filings to the tax authorities by pre-determined deadlines;
- Perform tax optimization, wherever possible;
- Perform regular reviews (at appropriate circumstances by involving a professional tax consultant) to identify tax risks and suggest solutions to minimize and/or eliminate the risks;
Reporting and Audits:
- Ensure preparation of management accounts (P&L, Cash Flow statement, Balance Sheet) for each month by a set deadline;
- Ensure preparation of financial statements in accordance with IFRS on a pre-defined frequency;
- Support external auditors in performing their audits of IFRS financial statements and local PTR;
Supervision, Education and Performance Appraisal:
- Set goals for and monitor the performance of staff in the finance department in line with the Company policies;
- Ensure compliance of staff in the finance department with all Company policies and procedures;
- Educate, train and support develop the staff;
Finance Manager may have to perform other tasks as delegated by the Executive Director and deemed to be in the competency of Finance Manager.
Education: University education in finance, accounting and/or other related business disciplines. International certification (e.g. ACCA) will be preferred.
Work experience: Minimum 5 years of work experience in a related field is required. Minimum 1 year of work experience as Finance Manager.
IT skills: Good workable knowledge of MS Office programs (Excel, Word)
Languages: The candidate should be fluent in Azerbaijani, Russian and English.
- Strong analytical skills
- Critical attitude towards numbers
- Strategic Planning skills
- “Thinking outside of the box” mentality
- Challenge the convention
- Ability to tackle non-standard issues
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Crisis management skills
- Managing and empowering people
- Good communication skills
- Team player
Note: Candidates fulfilling the above criteria should send their CV by clearly stating the “position” applied for in the subject to e-mail address. Only subjected CV-s will be accepted