Finance Controlling Specialist
Son tarix 01 okt 2023 - Müraciət et
The company offers career opportunities, a competitive compensation package (annual base salary + bonuses according to company policy) & social package (health insurance, limited mobile communication, transport, meal &, etc.).
Working hours: 08:00 to 17:00, Monday-Friday.
Location: Khirdalan city, Shamakhi highway, h.1.
What You'll be Doing:
- You own controlling of Capital Expenditure (CAPEX)
- You lead budgeting of CAPEX across all the functions
- You analyze actual CAPEX versus Budget during month-end closing (MEC)
- You participate in investment evaluation of the projects, verification of inputs from project owners for adequacy and sufficiency
- You administrate and coordinate approval of CAPEX-Projects
- You own controlling of G&A (general and administrative) expenses
- You lead budgeting and forecasting of G&A expenses
- You analyze actual expenses versus Budget during MEC
- You coordinate cost owners to ensure that costs incurred during the MEC are recorded in a timely manner
- You consolidate monthly accruals for posting to ERP
- You request and consolidate comments across all the cost areas under your control
- You take part in preparation of the Company Monthly Performance Review presentation for the Group (e.g., preparation of analytical information/comments to explain the causes of deviations, etc.)
What You'll Bring:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or any other relevant field
- 2 plus years of relevant work experience
- Good skills in utilizing Excel. We expect you are using lookups, sumifs, pivot-tables, etc.
- You are familiar with IFRS. Certificates from ACCA or any similar will be an additional asset
- We expect you are open to continuous learning and improvement
- New tasks and challenges motivate you
- You love to guide other people in doing the things that we expect from them
- You are confident in what you do and able to explain your position to others
- You worked with large number of figures and information, and can easily manage them
- You have experience in working with 2-3 different tasks and can stay focused on all of them
- You love to deep dive into numbers and understand what drives them
- You believe in teamwork and are open to assisting your teammates if needed
- You understand expectations from you and do your best in fulfilling your tasks
- You cope with deadlines
- You speak Azeri & Russian fluently, as both the languages is used in day-to-day work (verbal and written)
- Your English level is good enough to write emails, understand people and communicate your opinion
If you meet the above requirements and would like to apply for this interesting and difficult job at the same time, please send your resume in Russian or English with the expected level of payment to:
Please note that only a limited number of candidates will be invited for interviews.