Oil and Gas Company
Son tarix 20 dek 2023 - [email protected]
Our fast-growing company is seeking to hire a project coordinator who will be in charge of assisting our managers in organizing our ongoing projects. This task involves monitoring project plans, schedules, work hours, budgets, and expenditures, organizing and participating in stakeholder meetings, and ensuring that project deadlines are met in a timely manner.
To be successful as a project coordinator, you will need to be able to work on tight deadlines, be competent in using project management applications, and have exceptional verbal, written, and presentation skills. A bachelor's degree in business or related field of study and at least three (3) years of relevant experience is required for consideration.
Ultimately, the Project Coordinator’s duties are to ensure that all projects are completed on time, within budget and meet high quality standards.
- Maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules, work hours, budgets, and expenditures;
- Liaising with clients to identify and define project requirements, scope and objectives;
- Ensuring that clients’ needs are met as the project evolves;
- Communicating with client for project updates and feedback;
- Organizing, attending, and participating in stakeholder meetings;
- Chair and facilitate meetings where appropriate and distribute minutes to all project team members;
- Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings;
- Preparing necessary presentation materials for meetings;
- Break projects into doable actions and set timeframes. Ensuring project deadlines are met;
- Assist project team with schedule management;
- Determining project changes;
- Providing administrative support as needed;
- Undertaking project tasks as required;
- Developing project strategies;
- Ensuring projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project;
- Assess project risks and issues and provide solutions where applicable;
- Ensure stakeholder views are managed towards the best solution;
- Issue all appropriate legal paperwork (e.g. contracts and terms of agreement);
- Create a project management calendar for fulfilling each goal and objective.
Requirements and skills:
- A bachelor’s degree in in business or related field of study;
- 3+ years of proven work experience in the related area;
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills;
- Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team;
- Ability to work on tight deadlines;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office;
- Knowledge of English and Russian is crucial.
- Project management educational background or certification;
- Familiarity with MS Project or other project management platforms;
- Experience in the oil and gas industry.
Reporting: Reporting to the Project Manager.
Supervisory Responsibilities: This position has no supervisory responsibility.
Compensation information: Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience (1700-2100 AZN).
- Working at a fast-growing company;
- Supportive and inclusive work environment;
- Development opportunity;
- The head office is located in the city center;
- Five-day work week, from 10:00 AM till 6:00 PM;
- Endowment Life Insurance;
- Cell phone allowance;
- Free parking.