Guest Experience Ambassador
Son tarix 21 sen 2023 [email protected]
The Chain of Luxury Hotels and restaurants in Saudi Arabia, Riyadh is looking for The Guest Experience Ambassador in different outlets.
Scope of Position:
The Guest Experience Ambassador welcomes and escorts guests with the overall objective to delight and satisfy each and every guest. He/She take reservations for the restaurants and manage and maintain the reservation system, including the database with respective guest preferences. Furthermore, the Guest Experience Ambassador welcomes and escorts guests and if required he/she will help and carry out all required operational tasks and duties in the outlet under the guidance of the respective managers.
- Take reservations by phone, by email, through internet booking applications and in person and update the reservations system accordingly as per the standards in place and reconfirm all reservations by phone or email.
- Schedule all reservations and planned seating arrangements with management prior to service period.
- Constantly update the reservation system with an accurate table count and ensure to update and reinstate all available tables as soon as possible.
- Professionally provide alternative dining options if Lobby Lounge/MO Cake Shop are fully booked or offer the guest a seat until a table is ready and keep them updated.
- Welcome and escorts guests with the overall objective to delight and satisfy each and every guest.
- Ensure accuracy of all menus: current, spelled correctly, clean and presentable and the menu paper is complete and distributed appropriately.
- Recommend and up-sell the initial beverage offering as per service sequence and forward effectively the order directly to the waiter in the respective station.
- Perform any tasks related to billing according to hotel standards and cashiering policies if required.
- Attend to any complaints of comments given by guests and if no resolution can be found refer the matter to the outlet manager. To bid friendly farewell to guests and sincerely thank them for their visit.
- Check that all public areas of the outlet including the bathrooms are kept clean throughout operation times and communicate to superiors or housekeeping colleagues if areas are in not acceptable state.
- Be part of the synergy between Lobby Lounge/MO Cake Shop and carry out all tasks efficiently and support the outlets as required depending on business levels.
- Ensure that the uniform provided is kept clean, presentable and in good condition, ensuring that personal appearance and hygiene standards are an example for the team and a demonstrate a professional image for our guests.
- Any other reasonable tasks as assigned by the outlet manager including assisting other outlets.
- Communicate clearly and directly with all colleagues and superiors in order to avoid misunderstandings and other shortfalls caused by lack of communication. Particularly focus on clear communication of all floor plan and seating related matters as well as initial orders taken and other request from guests to related service colleagues.
- Ensure that the restaurant management and if required kitchen colleagues are informed if any special guest preferences are known, such as allergies.
- Be committed to being a team player; proactively cooperating and supporting colleagues in operational tasks including assisting service procedures such as order taking, clearing of table or serving food.
What we need from you:
- Minimum 2+ years’ experience in food & beverage /hospitality sphere.
- Intermediate or upper intermediate level of English
- Ability to travel abroad/ pass medical checkups for visa process.
- Only female candidates will be considered.
- Preferable age interval is 25-35
What you can expect from us:
- Support in visa process and travel to Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- 6 days work in a week, 8 hours daily
- 2 years of full contract and 21-day annual vacation allowance
- Accommodation and food will be provided.
- Monthly salary range 1065-1335 USD (4000-5000 Saudi Riyal) depending on experience level.
Interested candidates will be asked to send their CV to the email address. Please, mention the position name “Guest Experience Ambassador” in the subject line of the email. Only selected candidates will be conducted for an interview.