Intercontinental Hotel Baku
Son tarix 12 yan 2024 - [email protected]
We are looking for a highly engaging, English speaker, safety and customer focused individual to join our team as Security Officer.
The successful candidate for this role is engaging, highly detailed, and is open to learning and leading by example, responds in a professional and courteous manner to guests and team, as well as being there to support the team both personally and professionally.
The Security Officer is responsible for the safety and security of guests and employees and the property.
This includes supporting other department activities to help assure the highest levels of guest and employee service. If making meaningful connections, figuring out what it takes and stepping it up to win the day is what you do, and you love it, we want you!
This is a tremendous opportunity for a driven person to grow and learn at a world-class property.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Patrolling the hotel premises (both interior and exterior).
- Checking the parking area and ensuring there are no unauthorized vehicles.
- Ensuring all hotel doors are locked and that all rooms are properly silent.
- Monitoring who enters, and who leaves, the hotel.
- Filling in the security log (this is a small report of what areas have been checked).
- Monitoring the security cameras.
- Responding to calls when colleagues need assistance.
- Escorting guests where necessary (e.g., if they are intoxicated and need to go to their room or if they are lost).
- Carry out the safety policies and procedures of the property, while maintaining the highest degree of professionalism and teamwork atmosphere as per standards of service.
- Follow safety procedures to ensure a safe working environment for guests and associates.
- Reduce the opportunity for the commission of crimes using preventive patrol and high visibility of security throughout the premises on a timely schedule.
- Promote and preserve the peace on premises to assure a comfortable and non-threatening environment for guests and employees.
- Aid, or seek aid for, individuals who are in danger of physical harm, or in need of medical attention.
- Respond to emergencies as prescribed in Emergencies Service Procedures of the property.
- Assure the security of guest and employee information both in written reports and in general business operations.
- Complete all Daily Activity and Incident Reports.
- Review and edit written records produced by Security Officers.
- Aid in other job classification as determined necessary by immediate superior.
What are we looking for?
- We’ll reward all your hard work with benefits – including great room discount, superb training, and a salary of 700 AZN NET minimum depending on experience
- Minimum 2 years Security experience, preferably with exposure to the hotel environment.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends and holidays.
- Certificates First Aid and Fire Safety are preferable.
- High written and oral communication skills in Azerbaijani AND English language, will be an asset.
To apply for the position of Security Officer at InterContinental Baku Hotel send your CV mentioning “Security Officer” in Subject of e-mail.