Corporate Marketing Team Leader
Son tarix 21 iyl 2022 - [email protected]
Location: Head Office
- Participate in building the strategy and drives the execution of new launches and partnerships;
- Develop and implement communication plans and provide leadership for special communication projects;
- Develop well-designed marketing content for traditional marketing communication channels;
- Optimize across channels and be creative with advertising, product offers, and partnerships;
- Create and manage project plans and timelines to deliver marketing campaigns on time;
- Prepare communication materials, write press releases, coordinate advertising, writing speeches, hold special events;
- Manage PR crises if they should arise;
- Work collaboratively across departments to ensure the implementation of integrated strategies;
- Coordinate marketing resources and capacity planning with internal staff, external freelancers, as well as with agencies;
- Coordinate marketing budget and serve as the primary point of contact for internal finance team;
- Provides leadership for the team to come up with new marketing strategies (offline) that are aligned with the business goals.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Public Relations or Journalism. Master’s Degree is a plus;
- Minimum 5 years of experience in PR & Marketing;
- Experience of building relationships with third-parties, such as media, event organizers and agencies;
- Strong copy-writing and proofing skills, with a flair for creative writing;
- Excellent attention to details;
- Highly motivated, enthusiastic, initiative, and creative;
- Strong team player and able to collaborate with colleagues and subordinates to achieve the best results;
- Project Management skills;
- Experience of working with external agencies, such as advertising, PR, design agencies;
- Passion for good design and photography;
- Experience of working with various stakeholders.
Interested candidates may apply for the role by sending resume to email address, mentioning "Corporate Marketing Team Leader" in theme tab.
Pease note that only selected candidates will be contacted regarding next steps of recruitment process.