Company: Avromed Company CJSC
Position title: Recruitment Manager
We are Avromed! We are the largest importer of the world’s leading pharmaceutical manufacturers in Azerbaijan. The aim of the company is to provide the whole population and the healthcare institutions of Azerbaijan with the essential high-quality pharmaceuticals. Achieving consistently the title of the great place to work, this is not just a job – we offer you the journey of professional challenges and growth, self-discovery and exceptional career!
• Manage recruitment process:
• Source candidates and providing hiring managers with diverse candidate slate;
• Conduct phone screens based on predetermined qualifications;
• Schedule and conducting interviews and managing the entire candidate process, including offer negotiations and closing;
• Maintain applicant tracking system to ensure accurate records for applicant flow reporting.
• Maintain and manage relationships with recruiting agencies, professional networks, local universities and specialized colleges to develop a pipeline for candidates and graduates.
• Manage an onboarding process for new hires;
• Create Social media posts in line with company policy;
• Develop job descriptions and employee specifications;
• Develop and manage CV database;
• Prepare recruitment reports;
• Explore the market best practices in the recruitment and staffing and implement appropriate best practices;
• Monitor the labor legislation and implement required changes to keep the process compliant;
• Participate in job fairs and career events.
• Higher education degree.
• 3 years or more in HR Recruiting.
• Fluent in Azerbaijani, English and Russian.
• Full life cycle recruiting, including candidate management.
• Experience working with applicant tracking systems (ATS).
• Exceptional interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
• Demonstrated skill in all aspects of recruiting such as networking, sourcing, qualifying, screening, negotiations/closing and relationship management.
• Proven organizational skills with a high attention to detail.
Please send your CV to [email protected] email address mentioning “Recruitment Manager” in the subject line.
Deadline: 10 July 2021.