“PASHA Bank” OJSC is seeking Information Security Engineer.
Responsible for the effective management of security processes and security systems, providing cyber security investigations, code validations, malware analysis, vulnerability assessment , penetration testing and secure code review.
- Support during incident management and response
- To be compliant with internal and external policies and processes.
- Perform code validation and code quality checks for web-based and mobile solutions developed in-house (front-end)
- Perform source code checking (SAST)and dynamic application security (DAST) for banking systems, services developed/customized in-house (back-end)
- Perform penetration tests
- Reporting on regular basis and upon request
- To be responsible for DevSecOps, continuous security, Security in cloud CI/CD
- Perform phising attacks simulation
- Other specific duties as assigned by the line manager
Knowledge, skills and experience required
• Education: Bachelor degree of Information Security, Informational Technology, Mathematics or other relevant field.
• Work experience: N/A
• License / Certificate: OCSP, CEH, GIAC GPEN, eCPPT, eJPT is an advantage
• Foreign Language: English (upper-intermediate)
• Computer Skills: MS Office Excel
• Product Knowledge: Kali OS, Burp Suite, Tenable, Rapid 7, WireShark, Sonarqube, Veracode, CheckMarx is an advantage, Metasploit
• Market knowledge: N/A
• Other: Analytical skills
CV to [email protected];
Put "Information Security Engineer" in the subject line;