CETA Project Logistics
Strategy Implementation Specialist
Son tarix 28 dek 2023 [email protected]
Strategy implementation specialist (IS) in logistics is responsible for overseeing the successful implementation of logistics solutions for Balena Projects clients. IS work with a variety of stakeholders, including senior management, project managers, and sales, operational and marketing staff, to ensure that solutions are delivered on time, within budget, and meet Balena Projects corporate strategy.
The job description for an implementation specialist in logistics include the following responsibilities but not limited to:
- Collaborating with senior management of Balena Projects to develop logistics strategies that support the company's goals and objectives.
- Collaborate with operational, sales and marketing teams of Balena Projects to fulfill project scope, objectives, and timelines.
- Conducting market research and analysis to identify new opportunities and emerging trends in the logistics industry.
- Developing and presenting proposals for new logistics initiatives to senior management, outlining the expected benefits and costs.
- Providing regular updates on the progress of logistics initiatives to senior management, highlighting any issues or areas for improvement.
- Evaluating the success of logistics initiatives and recommending changes to improve their effectiveness.
- Communicating with operations, marketing and sales teams and external partners to ensure that logistics strategies are aligned with their needs and requirements.
- Other duties as required.
- Strong knowledge (speaking, reading, writing) of English language – certified IELTS 6.5 or higher and advanced knowledge of Russian language
- Mon-Fri / 08:30-17:30
- Salary expectations: 1200 AZN
We kindly ask candidates possessing above requirements to send CVs and state the position (Strategy implementation specialist) in subject line.