Position: TENDER ENQUIRY SENIOR COORDINATOR
Company: AZENCO OJSC
Work location: Baku
Salary: AZN 1000-1500
Education: Bachelor’s degree in construction, engineering or related field
Type of Assignment: Labor Contract
Work Schedule: 5 days a week based on 8 hours per day
• Review, analysis and preparation of Tenders, Proposals and Pre-qualification responses, including but not limited to the technical, commercial and contractual aspects of these documents. Collection of all documents to be included in the offer, such as pre-qualification documentation, Technical & Operational documentation, QA/QC, HSE, Pricing, Commercial & Legal exceptions, Certification, Bank Guarantees & Bonds, etc.
• Managing all aspects of bid preparation efforts in accordance with various Clients’ Tender Procedures.
• Working with the Procurement Team and Sales Team to facilitate deal and risk reviews to avoid unknown, un-quantified risks during the bid preparation phases.
• Developing a strong understanding of the nature of works along with project and tender requirements and preparation of compliance statements.
• Developing strong working partnerships with other functions (Project Control, Construction, Procurement, Sales, Cost Control, Finance, Tax, etc.) to enable effective communication, on-time responses, improved information flow to help shape winning and profitable bids.
• Monitoring the tender submission process for formatting, completeness, consistency and compliance.
• Preparing technical proposals for a range of items by coordinating with Construction, Engineering, HSE, HR Team.
• Handling incoming tenders and by keeping a prioritized listing of outstanding tasks and analysis of tender requirements.
• Responding to the tender participant’s (technical based) questions requests in a timely and efficient manner.
• Clarifying subsequent documents and preparing detailed tender documentations in a timely manner for contract engineering specialists to execute the contract.
• Preparing Request for Proposals and Obtaining Price Offers from International Vendors during Tender Process as per Drawings and Specifications.
• Analyzing and resolving any of a wide variety of problems encountered through coordination with internal team and client representatives.
• Degree in construction, engineering or related field is preferred.
• 3+ years experience as a Tender Enquiry Senior Coordinator in engineering and construction field.
• Ability to read drawings and layouts is required with basic knowledge of AutoCAD functions as a benefit.
• Proficient in Microsoft Windows Office software (Word, Excel, Project).
• Skilled and effective negotiator.
• Proficiency in spoken, written Azerbaijan, English and Russian is essential.
• Excellent communication, organizational and analytical skills.
• Knowledge of tracking, planning, scheduling.
• Understanding of contract terminology, competitive bids and meeting deadlines.
• Ability to work well with a team.
Please send your CV to [email protected] highlighting the position “Tender Enquiry Senior Coordinator” in the subject title.
AZENCO OJSC is country’s leading energy construction, design and engineering company with over 1000 professionals. Construction, erection, repair and adjustment are the company’s main profile. Laboratory equipped with state-of-the-art research facilities enables AZENCO OJSC to perform high quality geological surveys. With over 1500 specialized machinery, equipment and vehicles AZENCO OJSC has been contracted for major turnkey power industry projects in Azerbaijan.