Company: Avromed CJSC
Position title: Junior Internal Auditor
We are Avromed! We are the largest importer of the world’s leading pharmaceutical manufacturers in Azerbaijan. The aim of the company is to provide the whole population and the healthcare institutions of Azerbaijan with the essential high-quality pharmaceuticals. Achieving consistently the title of the great place to work, this is not just a job – we offer you the journey of professional challenges and growth, self-discovery and exceptional career!
• Understand and apply knowledge of internal audit approach.
• Understand and apply international internal audit standards.
• Understand Company’s business processes, evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of internal control system and operations.
• Conduct pre-audit activities by gathering and analyzing information of the areas to be audited, identifying potential risks, performance issues, opportunities, trends, best practices, etc.
• Participate in interviews or workshops to document process flows or any other document necessary to achieve an understanding of the process, its risks, and controls.
• Assess compliance with policies and procedures.
• Map risks to mitigating controls and perform testing of key controls.
• Execute audit test in accordance with the procedures developed.
• Conduct ad hoc investigations into identified or reported risks.
• Document procedures, findings and recommendations.
• Participate in the Company’s internal business process review and perform assessment for business risks, control environment and existing procedures.
• Timely communicate audit findings to Audit management and suggest recommendations.
• Support the team in administrative tasks.
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Audit, Finance, or relevant discipline.
• Analytical thinking, detail-oriented and highly organized.
• Strong written/verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work in Microsoft Office programs (Proficient in Microsoft Office is a plus).
• Languages: Fluent Azerbaijani and English, Russian is preferred.
• Up to one year of experience in internal audit, risk management or similar field is preferred.
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
• Integrity, ethical standards and understanding of confidentiality.
• Ability to work in a team.
• Any professional qualification is a plus (CIA, ACCA, CFE).
Please send your CV to [email protected] email address mentioning “Junior Internal Auditor” in the subject line.
Deadline: 5 June 2021.