Job Title: Rig Inventory Coordinator (Fixed Term until 30th Nov 2018)
A vacancy has arisen for a Rig Inventory Coordinator’s position as part of the Onshore Business Unit.
The Rig Inventory Coordinator is responsible to support the Inventory Management through the pro-active oversight and technical input of rig inventory held at the warehouse and offshore locations. Reduce rig maintenance inventory stock held at warehouse and offshore locations through the identification of inventory, which should be considered for capitalisation by client, obsolete material, or surplus material that should be considered for disposal by client.
Skills and Experience:
• Identify stock materials at onshore warehouse and offshore that is surplus to requirements and submits recommendation for disposal
• Provide technical input to correctly categorise materials as Insurance spares, capital equipment and consumables.
• Interface with Client functions to drive through efficiencies in logistics processes and disposal or waste transfer process.
• Drive movement of materials removed for overhaul by engaging with all parties involved.
• Interface with preservation team to ensure drilling materials remain in a fit for purpose condition while in storage. Recommend interventions and appropriate frequencies.
• Technical input to Client/Contractor maintenance meetings.
• Recommend when crates and packaging require to be changed out to retain environmental integrity of materials.
• Ensure all work is carried out in accordance with the Company’s World Wide Standards Policies and Procedures with special focus on Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental issues.
• Ensure that all equipment and material handled is tagged and identified as necessary and stored / transported / managed in a safe and efficient manner.
• To oversee the equipment repair process.
• Feedback to management and client on issues arising from the above.
• Assist in general departmental or company activities as and when requested and agreed with line supervisors.
• Provide guidance to Materials Co-ordinators to ensure materials are correctly stored in clean, appropriate packaging, binnage, racking, environmental conditions according to storage and environmental controls / procedures.
• To provide specialist technical support to the repair and overhauls as required.
• Provide the specialist technical support to clients Materials Management to ensure that parts/equipment are correctly preserved and routinely maintained.
• Extensive experience in Drilling Equipment and Materials
• Offshore and Onshore Supervisory & Leadership skills
• Experience within a Drilling Maintenance environment
• Excellent Oral and Written English skills
• Necessary Computer skills
If you feel you have the skills, experience and approach necessary to perform this role, please apply in writing or email, attaching an up to date CV to: [email protected] by July 2nd, 2018.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Important: Please reflect the name of applied position in the subject line of email.