Hydroserv Group is a well-known and established market leader in ‘Fluid Engineering’ design, applications and solutions for the Oil and Gas industry founded by Mr.Kevin.J.Roberts in 1998. Our ongoing efforts driven by the continued and growing support of our valued customers and suppliers has guaranteed our involvement in maintenance and turn-key projects alike as both a reliable and successful service company in Baku, Azerbaijan and various locations throughout Kazakhstan.
Hydroserv Group has a well structured, skilled sales and service setup with the latest equipment and technologies, with over 80 employees. Specialized Engineers and Technicians have in-depth knowledge of the products and services available to our customers.
-Technical expertise – Highly skilled Work force
-Extensive product, system and market experience
-Customer commitment and focus with specific programs
-Localization - Established regional network
-Integrated approach - Solution provider, not just a reseller
With ISO 9001:2000 certification from DNV we specialize in design, manufacturing, flushing and refurbishment of hydraulic power systems and associated motion control, handling systems and components in conformance with international quality and safety standards.
Mission Statement: “We focus on improving delivery and cost effective solutions for new and existing fluid systems remains key to our ongoing, long-term goals and objectives. Our further investment in a state-of-the-art service facility and a fully qualified and specialized local service team signifies our commitment and dedication to ensuring a quality end result that is guaranteed and delivered on time” www.hydroservgroup.com.
Company: Hydroserv Caspian LTd.
Work graphic: 8.00-17.00
Workplace: 15th km Salyan Highway
Recruiter: Gulshan Aslanova
This job Designation describes the duties of a Mechanical Engineer primarily required to construct, assemble, install, maintain and service hydraulic systems or components and associated precision and general engineering.
• Good knowledge in hydraulics sphere
• Bachelor's Degree in a related field or equivalent work experience
• Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or Similar
• Lead and supervise the major projects to ensure that all the activities like chemical cleaning, hot oil flushing, pressure testing etc.., at actual site are being managed and carried out effectively with in defined time
• Onsite inspection, preparation of technical and commercial proposal for major projects.
• Participate the customer meetings with their Commercial & Technical teams and clarify their concerns.
• After the job is awarded, ensure the job is planned well to meet the customer deadline.
• Technical support to the senior engineers and technicians in various activities.
• Onsite inspections and troubleshooting for offshore and onshore Hydraulic equipment..,
• Technical support to Purchase department, liaising with suppliers as well as customer for technical clarification.
• Prepare Operation and maintenance manual for Hydroserv new Equipment.
• Good communication, interpersonal and customer service skills.
• Strong ENGLISH communication capabilities
• Diagnose and repair a wide variety of industrial/mechanical equipment, systems and machinery, such as valves, motors, pumps and other equipment common to the waterworks field;
• Use precision and diagnostic instruments to measure required tolerances of mechanical parts;
• Operate flushing & test pump units within the required parameters installing rig;
identify and implement effective courses of action to complete assigned work.
• Read and interpret plans, specifications, manuals and blueprints.
• Use hand tools, piping tools, taps, dies, measuring instruments and laser alignment equipment.
• Exercise independent judgement within established guidelines.
• Establish and maintain effective working relationships with those contacted in the course of the work.
• Coordinate work assignments with other sections, divisions or departments.
• Follow and apply written and oral work instructions.
• Deadline to apply: 20.07.2018
• To apply please send your CV to: [email protected] indicating “Mechanical Engineer” in a subject field.
• Only shortlisted candidates who match requirements above will be contacted by recruitment team.