“PASHA Bank” OJSC is seeking a Product Development Junior Specialist for its Private Banking Department.
Contribute to the Bank’s growth and profitability by successfully managing product portfolio and using appropriate analytical tools. Providing marketing management services within the department. Developing and monitoring Private Banking budget.
MAIN ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Assessment of current gaps and potential improvement areas in business procedures and policies.
• Regular monitoring of current business activity and providing necessary information for analytical purposes. Identifying the potential change areas upon the available data.
• Marketing management at the department level in close collaboration with the related departments
• Building and maintenance of an effective communication process with other departments.
• Development of relationships with foreign institutions and other partner organizations.
• Revision of the current product portfolio. Revealing the industry trends in order to update product portfolio.
• Taking all required measures to protect and ensure data confidentiality.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:
• Education: Bachelor degree in economics or other relevant field.
• Work experience: 1-3 years in relevant position
• License / Certificate: -
• Foreign Language: English (fluent),Russian (Fluent)
• Computer Skills: Microsoft Office
Candidates are requested to send their Application Forms/CVs to [email protected] until August 30, 2019, Please indicate the name of the position (Product Development Junior Specialist) you are applying for in the subject line of the email. Otherwise, the candidacy will not be considered in the review process of the applications collected.
Please be advised that only shortlisted candidates will be invited to the further stages of the recruitment process.