“PASHA Bank” OJSC is seeking a Junior Relationship Manager for its Private Banking Department.
Providing high quality customer service by actively managing a portfolio of Private Banking client relationships, and developing and retaining these relationships by meeting all of their financial service’s needs. Contribute to the Bank’s growth and profitability by successfully prospecting for new business as well as expanding existing client relationships.
MAIN ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Efficiently utilizing sales techniques using a wide range of required soft skills in order to attract new customers for the Private Banking Department
• Using an individual approach to the client in order to attract new assets under management and to obtain an organic/constant growth
• Providing high net worth people with tailor-made banking products and solutions
• Identification and resolving customer queries on a day to day basis
• Constant use of the Bank’s rules, procedures, policies and regulatory and statutory guidelines, with reference to the appropriate business department where necessary
• Providing high quality customer service to ensure maximum Private Banking customers satisfaction at all times
• Taking all required measures to protect and ensure client data confidentiality
• Advice Private Banking clients in managing their assets in the foreign banks. Providing Private Banking clients with non-financial and advisory services
• Assessment of the client’s AuM portfolio using the wide range of analytical tools. Preparing necessary activity reports about their deposit and loan portfolio
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:
• Education: Bachelor degree in economics or other relevant field.
• Work experience: 3 years in relevant position
• License / Certificate: -
• Foreign Language: English (fluent),Russian (Fluent)
• Computer Skills: Microsoft Office
Candidates are requested to send their Application Forms/CVs to [email protected] until August 30, 2019, Please indicate the name of the position (Junior RM Private Banking) you are applying for in the subject line of the email. Otherwise, the candidacy will not be considered in the review process of the applications collected.
Please be advised that only shortlisted candidates will be invited to the further stages of the recruitment process.