Deputy Operation Manager
Son tarix 22 avq 2023 - [email protected]
Deputy Operation Manager will be responsible for managing different activities making sure the shopping centre operations work properly.
- Manage the mall's overall operational problems, including its physical management, security and safety, housekeeping, building maintenance and equipment.
- Handle the day‐to‐day operations in the mall ensuring operations are kept up to the highest quality standards in order to meet all tenant and guest requirements.
- General upkeep of all areas inside & outside of the mall and realize the responsibilities he/she is assigned.
- Monitor and supervise all operation team, security & cleaning staff, and all related third‐party personnel to deliver high performance under performance follow up system.
- Monitor and supervise guest Info Desk for the highest level of service quality to tenants and guests.
- Being available on the site, addressing all problems immediately as they arise, taking precautionary actions and informing upper management.
- Promote and adhere to Pasha Malls Values & Behaviours, Code of Ethics, Gifts & Entertainment and other company policies and procedures.
- Other duties assigned by Mall Manager and Operation Manager.
- Diploma in business administration, marketing, commerce, management, finance or similar.
- Fluency in Azerbaijani, English and Russian languages.
- Good Microsoft Office skills (Work, Excel, Outlook).
- Experience in hospitality or guest services field.
- Excellent guest service and organizational skills.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, and the ability toeffectively interface with personnel at all levels.
- Demonstrated ability to handle administrative details, and routine day‐to‐day issues independently, assuming responsibility without direct supervision.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi‐task.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize work.
- Attention to detail and problem‐solving skill.
- Working well as part of a bigger team, but also be able to deliver and work independently.
Candidates meeting the below‐stated criteria are requested to send their CV/Resume by 6.00 PM on 21st of August 2023.