Excelsior Hotel &SPA
Position : Human Resources Team Leader
• Responds to and investigates employee relations needs to ensure timely and consistent practices, considering all legal implications to mitigate risk and diagnose root cause.
• Reviews corrective action documentation to ensure consistent, fair practices and to ensure the documentation is accurate, clear, and concise.
• Acts as the first point of contact for supervisor questions related effective coaching of their teams and policy administration.
• Coaches and provides guidance to key business leaders on trends and topics which enable them to lead their organizations and implement change effectively.
• Creates and delivers training programs, recognition and engagement activities and events with HR and/or business units - both onsite and virtual
• Manages and implements HR initiatives, support recruiting and retention strategies, compensation and benefits, and data integrity of Company’s HRIS, etc.
• Partners with department leaders for seasonal, high-volume internal and external recruiting needs
• Provides administrative and project support to HR team
• Minimum 3 years related human resource experience.
• Prior HR support/hospitality working knowledge preferred
• Bachelor’s degree in business or related field or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and HRIS database
• Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
• Ability to maintain a high level of professionalism, confidentiality and trust
• Provides direction and operational guidance on duties, service standards and goals
• Conveys sense of purpose and motivates others (outside direct supervisor) to accomplish goals
• Obtains information and communicates both internal and external to the organization.
• Uses creativity and latitude to analyze and resolve problems. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
Please send your CV to [email protected]
Please indicate the name of the position “HR Team Leader” in the subject line of the email.
CVs without position name indication in subject will not be considered.
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to the further stages of the recruitment process.