Advanced Industrial Solutions
Son tarix 14 sen 2023 - [email protected]
Reports to: Procurement Manager
- Prepare proposals, request quotes and negotiate purchase terms and conditions;
- Prepare and issue purchase orders and agreements;
- Monitor supplier performance and resolve issues and concerns;
- Inspect and evaluate the quality of purchased items and resolve shortcomings;
- Analyze industry and demand trends and support the management with the development and implementation of sourcing strategies;
- Prepare purchase contracts, follow up the execution of contract terms;
- Manage the procurement of products and services;
- Analyze and evaluate supplier performance;
- Manage daily, monthly and quarterly reports;
- Develop and maintain supplier relationships;
- Coordinate with other departments.
- Strategic thinking;
- Ability to multitask;
- Ability to analyze, compare and make conclusions;
- Time management and organizational skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics, Construction or the related field;
- At least 2 years proven experience as a Procurement Specialist or similar role;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs and software;
- Basic understanding of principles of finance and construction;
- Previous experience in purchasing in construction field is a plus;
- Knowledge of Russian and/or English is a must.
What we offer:
- 48 hrs. a week work schedule (5/2)
- Official employment contract;
- Salary 1200-1500 AZN nett. depending on the qualification of the candidate.
Candidates fulfilling the above criteria should send their CV by clearly stating the “position” applied for in the subject line to e-mail address.
Only the shortlisted candidates will be considered.