Son tarix 03 sen 2022 - [email protected]
- Higher degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field;
- At least three years’ experience in software testing, including unit testing, integration testing, functionality testing, automation testing, mobile testing;
- Excellent interpersonal and team working skills;
- Previous experience in Banking is preferred;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Highly organized and with attention to detail;
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude;
- Flexible, adaptable and a fast learner;
- Self-directed, capable of determining priorities among multiple QA tasks
- Hands on experience test estimation, planning and reporting;
- Working experience with Postman
- Experience in at least one of the following databases: Oracle Database, MS SQL Server.
- Document, troubleshoot and manage any issues, bugs, changes;
- Develop testing plans to verify product functionality prior to release;
- Test product functionality to assure successful implementation as defined by requirements;
- Collaborate with engineering teams to reproduce issues identified during testing;
- Perform quality assurance and execute manual, end to end, regression testing across multiple environments and platforms, including production;
- Create and execute test plans, test cases, test scenarios, regression tests, and work with developers to ensure all reported software bugs/defects are resolved;
- Set up a range of testing capabilities, including UAT
- Collaborate with product owners to design measurable acceptance criteria and drive clear definitions of done.
If you meet the qualifications as required, please do not hesitate to send your CV with subject line “QA Engineer”. We’ll only get in touch with the shortlisted candidates for the further stages of the recruitment process.
Only selected candidates will be notified.