PITS Global Data Recovery Services
Son tarix 09 avq 2022 - [email protected]
Job Location: PITS Azerbaijan Office located at AF Business House, 203 Nizami St, Baku 1010, Azerbaijan
Working Days and Hours: 40 hours/weekly, Mon-Fri, working schedule will be agreed.
Agreement Type and Pay: Service agreement with the US office, 3000.00 USD (Three Thousand United States Dollars)/monthly.
We are seeking for an innovative marketing manager who is proficient in marketing technologies, digital marketing platforms, data analysis and has strong project, staff management and excellent communication skills. In this role, our marketing manager will be optimizing our marketing strategies, manage the marketing department's staff, selecting contractors to complete the marketing tasks, and developing affiliate and reseller partner programs and participate in developing new markets and services to achieve the company’s goals and generate new profit.
To ensure success, you will need extensive knowledge of marketing strategies and the ability to identify new business leads. An outstanding marketing manager will be someone whose expertise translates into increased brand awareness and profitability.
- Analyzing the market and competitors, identifying opportunities to establish marketing strategies, and optimizing the current processes.
- Analyzing the marketing reports, market trends, preparing forecasts and optimizing the marketing processes.
- Generating the digital marketing reports and interpreting the performance of processes using Google Ads, Google Analytics, SEMrush, Salesforce, platforms used by the company.
- Developing and managing the marketing department's goals, objectives, and budget.
- Coordinating marketing strategies with the sales, finance, and technical departments.
- Assessment of the company’s resources, selecting contractors and hiring staff to achieve the marketing goals.
- Generating new business leads by finding new markets, adding new services, and improving the company’s marketing plans.
- Registering the trademarks, increasing brand awareness and market share.
- Overseeing branding, advertising, and promotional campaigns.
- Management of marketing projects.
- Managing the marketing department's staff, participating in staffing process.
- Constantly take on new tasks and responsibilities to respond to changing markets.
- Always look to test new ideas and ways to improve the marketing plans and achieving the sales and finance goals.
- Preparing and presenting daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual reports to senior management.
- Upholding the values and goals of the company and demonstrating the highest job performance.
- Participating at the meetings with management and online events with contractors, partners.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, finance, business administration, or similar.
- A master's degree in a relevant field will be advantageous.
- At least three years' experience as a marketing manager.
- Superb leadership, communication, and collaboration abilities and experience to manage contractors, partners, resellers.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving, decision-making skills.
- Extensive knowledge and experience in marketing strategies, channels, and branding.
- Staff management experience – minimum 3 employees in supervision.
- Experience in selecting contractors to successfully complete the marketing projects.
- Management experience in website optimization and other marketing and advertising materials development (video/photo shooting, booklets, presentations, etc.) and partnership projects.
- Experience in digital marketing: website development and/or optimization, Google Ads, Google Analytics, SEO content writing, etc.
- Strong work ethic, time management and organizational skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Strong adaptability skills to respond to changing market.
- Curiosity skills to observe the industry trends and competitors.
Please submit your resume and provide the detailsto demonstrate your competency in marketing and management.
The subject of the sent e-mail should be Marketing Manager – The US Office.