Material Assistant [email protected]
Son tarix 18 fev 2023
The salary range is up to 3000 AZN net depends on skills and relevant experience of the candidate.
Benefits: Family medical insurance package, lunch, shuttle bus from Neftchilar metro station to site and vice versa
Duties and responsibilities:
- To arrange warehouse logistics according to the instructions of the Site Manager;
- To manage information relevant to arrival of materials at site and their availability at the warehouse;
- To coordinate the availability of shipping documentation and feed the warehouse data base with proper information;
- To co-ordinate any necessary action to support customs clearance of materials;
- To manage the receiving, check, storage and preservation of materials delivered at Site;
- To manage the receiving, check, recording and traceability of material certificates;
- To issue any supply non-conformities and follow-up the relevant resolution;
- Initiate procedures concerning insurance claims for damage to materials during transport to Site or during erection;
- To start the application for insurance claims related to materials damaged during transportation or erection;
- To initiate claims against vendors for missing materials and/or non-conformity with the relevant purchase order;
- To supply Site Planner with updated information regarding materials availability at site to support the construction schedule reliability;
- To inform Site Control Manager/Coordinator about plant material status and delivery forecasts, in order to verify the feasibility of Construction schedules;
- To manage the delivery of materials to Subcontractors in accordance with material list presented by the same and according to the instructions given by the Supervisors;
- To keep records about the handling of materials, using corporate software systems;
- To perform feasibility analysis by the Company software System;
- To keep on records of surplus materials for possible sale at the end of the job.
Knowledge & Qualifications: University Degree or Diploma in relevant discipline or equivalent
- Relevant experience in construction/modernization of oil & gas /industrial sector/ EPC projects large refinery plants;
- At least 3 years of experience in the specific discipline;
- Similar role covered in last three projects of comparable size;
- Experience working on Contractor side.
Skills and Abilities:
- Fluent Azerbaijani and English;
- Good IT and analytical skills;
- Attention to detail, excellent communications skills;
- Strong interpersonal, team-oriented skills, self-motivation and direction, with strong bias toward timely performance and problem resolution.