Umid Babek Operating Company
Son tarix 19 avq 2023 [email protected]
Reports To: Head of Internal Audit Department
The essential bits:
You’ll be performing the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations’ effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations. Having the ability to determine internal audit scope and develop annual plans, you will also be obtaining, analysing and evaluating accounting information and able to deliver using a variety of industry standard methodologies.
- Identified management control weaknesses and provided value added suggestions for remediation.
- Build relationships with key stakeholders including Finance, Business Units and Corporates Functions
- Participates in risk assessment, planning, and execution of the audit plan including a review of all policies and procedures.
- Provides an independent opinion regarding the adequacy and effectiveness of managements controls for safeguarding organization assets and for providing reliable information
- Evaluates whether organizational units are performing their planning, accounting, operational, custodial, and control activities in compliance with management instructions, policies and procedures.
- Works with Organization Management to develop cost effective improvements and recommends the improvements to Management
- Discusses and resolves audit issues and recommendations with Head of Internal Audit.
- Identifies key control points and weaknesses in the system or function being audited.
- Develops innovative and creative recommendations for correcting unsatisfactory conditions, improving operations, and reducing cost
- Perform field work in a competent and professional manner. Provide evidential support for all audit observations
- Obtain sufficient background information and knowledge, understanding of overall business process, and identification of key risks to adequately plan and execute the fieldwork
- Identified control gaps in processes, procedures and systems through in-depth research and assessment and suggested methods for improvement.
- Developed and implemented corrective actions to bring business areas in line with standards.
- Prepared working papers, reports and supporting documentation for audit findings.
What we’re looking for:
- Min 3 years of audit experience.
- Financial audit experience is essential.
- Recognized relevant Financial / Audit qualification or studying towards e.g., ACA/ACCA/CIA
- Proven track record of successfully delivered audit work.
- Operational audit or risk-based audit experience.
- Strong communication skills and report writing skills.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong Excel skills and proficient in the use of MS Office
- The ability to build relationships as part of audit assignments.