Maintenance and Sales Co-ordinator
Son tarix 19 iyn 2023 - [email protected]
Responsible To: General Manager
Salary: 1800 Gross
Purpose of Job: Co-ordinating Maintenance Activities for Safety Technicians, preparing maintenance and sales job costing and submitting quotations. Arranging the prompt submission of job reports and quotations to the client and ensuring the timely close out of corrective actions. Participate in client’s meetings including HSE discussions. Procurement of spare parts for maintenance jobs, and any other services/activities as directed by the General Manager, all to applicable procedures and standards as required by Company.
- Carry out work activities in accordance with all HSEQ requirements and procedures
- Handling orders, calls, emails, and messages
- Answering customer queries, informing them of delays, arranging delivery dates, submitting the orders
- Inputting orders, ensuring they are processed according to customer requirements, and ensuring all orders are accurate and delivered on time.
- Collaborating with other departments to ensure sales, queries, and deliveries are handled efficiently.
- Maintaining filing systems, folders, sales records
- Support the organisation and management of Company, offshore workforce, ensuring competence of the service Teams to meet the ongoing work schedules
- Support the organisation and management of Company, subcontractors, ensuring competence of subcontractor teams to meet the work scopes
- Provide a key functional support role in site productivity, data analysis, problem solving and improvement/innovation programs, and to bring company capabilities to support operations in all aspects of delivery (general, campaign)
- Ensure all work activities are completed in accordance with Company procedures and in compliance with client requirements
- Comply with all company Behavioural Requirements (Business, Security and Personal)
- Bachelor degree in relevant field
- Minimum of 3+ years of work experience in a fire and safety field within the oil and gas industry.
- Previous experience in various databases and reports
- Previous experience in procurement and/ or sales
- Familiarity with local quality and health and safety standards.
Required Skills / Training:
- Ability to operate and understand various databases & basic MS Office Tools
- Advanced Azerbaijani, Russian and English languages
- Strong Written and Verbal Communication skills
- Ability to work as a part of the team and on your own
- Timely completion of project deadline and capacity to work under pressure
- Organizational and time-management skills;
- Good administrative, organizational, and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication, sales, and customer service skills.
- Knowledge of International Shipping Logistics Process
- Previous training in fire and safety products
Please note that you may be requested to undertake other duties from time to time and it is possible that your duties may change over time. You will be expected to co-operate with all responsible requests. If the changes are deemed to be longer term then this job description will be revised.
What we offer:
- Work location: Azerbaijan, Office Base
- Employment Vacation as per labour code requirements
- Medical Insurance
- Company Transport from selected locations
- Working hours Monday to Friday from 08:30 to 17:30
- Lunch break from 13:00 to 14:00.