Bu şirkətlər işçi yığır: əmək haqqı 500-600-700-800-1000-1500-2000 MANAT- 22 VAKANSİYA
"PASHA Bank" işçilər axtarır - VAKANSİYALAR
"Kapital Bank" işçilər axtarır - VAKANSİYALAR
SOCAR-da yaradılan yeni qurum işçi axtarır - VAKANSİYA
Qeyri-bank təşkilatı işçi axtarır - MAAŞ 900 MANAT - VAKANSİYA
"Azerbaijan United Carriers" işçi axtarır - MAAŞ 1000-1500 MANAT - VAKANSİYA
Ticarət şirkəti işçi axtarır - MAAŞ 2000-2500 MANAT- VAKANSİYA
Azərbaycan şirkəti işçi axtarır - ÖDƏNİŞ 5000 MANAT- VAKANSİYA
SOCAR Downstream Management
Business Excellence Project Specialist (APM)
Son tarix 04 mar 2023 - [email protected]
Leading projects and initiatives within APM program to support SDM’s Business Excellence and Transformation.
Business Excellence Project Specialist is responsible for assisting BE Project Supervisor with overall coordination of the APM Program; assisting BE Project Supervisor in organizing ongoing program; monitoring project plans, schedules, work hours, budgets, and expenditures, organizing and participating in stakeholder meetings, and ensuring that project deadlines are met in a timely manner. These include but not limited to:
- Monitoring progress, overseeing cost and ensuring project quality
- Overall coordination of Design and Implementation Phases of APM Program including interface with APM Program Contractor
- Coordination of APM Program deliverables review and approval process
- Responsible for developing and tracking of APM Communication Plan
- Coordination with APM and HSE director, APM leaders, Site Managers, and others to gather input for program design and support deployment
- Timely assessment and reporting of Program solutions and overall project deliverables
- Organizing, attending, and participating in stakeholder and project review meetings and workshops
- Report to BE Project Supervisor regarding all aspects of the Program
- Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings
- Ensuring project adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for the program
- Ensure stakeholder views are managed towards the best solution
- Facilitate meetings where appropriate and distribute minutes to all project team members
- Proceed with all kind of administrative actions in a timely manner to ensure that no negative impact to program deliverables
- Liaising with contractor and building strong working relationships
- Recommending changes to APM Program that is ongoing if it appears not proceeding on schedule or is producing unsatisfactory results
- Responsible for developing and tracking of APM roll out plan for other HAOR units
- Bachelor’s Degree in technical / engineering discipline is mandatory/ Master’s Degree in related or any technical field is preferred.
- Minimum of 2-3 years progressive working experience in oil/gas industry, preferably in maintenance management and/or execution of projects from mechanical engineering or maintenance management perspectives (process plants: oil & gas, crude oil refining, chemical or petrochemical industry)
- Experience in Asset Performance Management systems’ development and/or improvement projects, as well as risk analysis, compliance assessment, and auditing in operation environment
- Experience in APM procedure compilation
- Understanding of international management system standards for Asset Management (e.g., ISO 14224, ISO 55000,ECLASS, NFPA and etc.) and local regulations
- Experience in the following APM elements:
- preventative/predictive maintenance planning.
- corrective maintenance (defect management) planning.
- spare parts management/.SPIRs development
- awareness of equipment reliability/availability management.
- awareness of equipment failure modes and effects analysis mechanisms, RCFA processes.
- awareness in SAP Planned Maintenance Module, maintenance workflow, maintenance scheduling.
- awareness of EDMS-electronical documentation management system
- General awareness of oil/gas or refinery processes
- General awareness of project phase implementation
Any other specific requirements:
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to act as change agents and instill confidence to embrace change as well
- Ability to work independently and prioritize duties with minimal supervision, to meet deadlines.
- Results-driven and detail-oriented
- Knowledge of computer operating systems and software such as MS Office (mandatory) and P6/MS Project (strongly preferred)
- Persistence and determination
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of language: English (Advanced)
Kindly submit your CV and indicate the position you are applying for in the Subject line. All applications for the advertised post will be assessed and given equal opportunities.
Application closing date: 03.03.2023