In March 2015 the State Oil Company of Azerbaijan Republic (SOCAR) and KBR announced an agreement to establish a new engineering and support Services Company in Azerbaijan. The legal entity name of the new company is SOCAR-KBR LLC and provides design, engineering, technical, procurement, construction supervision and project management services for projects across the upstream, midstream and downstream oil and gas sectors, in the Azerbaijan – Georgia – Turkey (AGT) region. The key objective of this strong partnership is to create a world class Azerbaijan-based EPCM services company that will utilize the strengths of both organizations and deliver top quality results by utilizing, developing and promoting Azerbaijani national content. The company has a long-term commitment from both organizations.
Position Title: Materials Control Coordinator
Work Location: Baku
Responsibilities and role synopsis:
• Engineering interface – to provide a clear, traceable and auditable transition of Engineering Design output, into a manageable format for use within the Supply Chain and through to Fabrication
• Expediting engineering deliverables in accordance with PSR (Procurement Status Report) & PCL (Package Contents List) defined documentation for enquiry & purchase
• Development of technical sections for Enquiry within KBRS (KBR Supplier.com)
• IPMS data management incl. data structure, material catalogue development, package definition, manual MTO build and requisitioning for purchase
• Tagged Item interface management (AVEVA – IPMS)
• Piping Design MTO download from Engineering systems (EMM) to IPMS
• Purchase Requisition creation and subsequent revision – content & quality
• Package documentation completeness and subsequent updates downloaded from Documentum
• Input to PSR and general progress tracking / reporting
• Interrogation of project databases to validate that all necessary Materials and Equipment have been accounted for within the supply chain.
• Review of potential surplus where opportunity to reduce purchase requirements exist
• Create inter-site Transfer Requests within IPMS to action and track appropriate surplus transfers
• Provide status and progress, as necessary, across the entire Supply Chain
• PSCM materials coordination
• PSCM inventory specialist
• PSCM materials management specialist
CVs to be submitted to: [email protected]
(Please indicate the position “Materials Control Coordinator" in the subject line of the e-mail).