SOCAR AQS LLC is a fast growing integrated drilling and well services provider. The company is expanding its activities in onshore and offshore drilling in the Caspian region and internationally.
SOCAR AQS LLC is committed to developing a world-class modern drilling entity adhering to the highest HSE and technological standards of international oil industry.
The company has been a contractor member of IADC since 2009. SOCAR AQS has been assessed and certified as meeting the requirements of ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2004 and OHSAS 18001:2007 international standards for: Provision of Integrated Offshore Oil & Gas Drilling and Well Services; Casing Running Services and BOP and Wellhead Equipment Repairing and Testing Services. In May 2017, SOCAR AQS has obtained the API Spec Q2 certificate.
The company is currently looking for highly motivated and experienced candidates to fill the vacant role of Capability Development and Knowledge Management Supervisor in our Talent Optimization Department within Human Capital Division.
The role is responsible for the coordination of capability development and knowledge management team under the supervision of the line manager to achieve high quality and timely results in the following areas of responsibilities.
The successful candidates will be responsible for:
• Creating, revising and developing capability development and knowledge management policy, framework, process, procedures;
• Designing and Rolling-out of Competency Based Development Needs Analysis (DNA) Process;
• Prepare Consolidated Annual Company Competency Development Plan Based on DNA Results (Company, Division, Individual Need Based);
• Designing and developing Competency Development Activities to Fulfill Company Development Plan;
• Evaluating development activities to ensure they are aligned with company strategy and meet development needs;
• Monitoring company LMS and CMS and ensuring it meets the learning needs of the company and reflects the reality;
• Developing, planning and evaluating Leadership Programs and quality assurance;
• Designing and rolling out Knowledge Management best practices, creating the library of content;
• Creating Corporate Academy, designing internal trainers development program and ensure the flow of knowledge within company efficiently;
• Developing necessary reporting tools and ensuring timely and quality data available at all times;
• Measuring, developing and improving KPIs related to team performance;
• Training of All Internal Stakeholders on CDKM Policies, Procedures, Processes and Tools to Ensure Consistent Implementation;
• Coordinating and managing the workload of the team/group;
• Keeping people motivated, committed and engaged;
• Using coaching, mentoring and other tools to support the development of team members;
• Other duties as assigned by the manager.
What you will need to be successful:
o Experience: 6-8 years of human capital experience, out of them 4 years in learning, talent development and knowledge management experience, at least 2 years as a manager/supervisor;
o Higher education; Bachelor, preferable degree in HR/Business/Social Sciences;
o Native Azerbaijani, fluent English;
o Leadership competencies and supervisory skills;
o Excellent communication skills and assertiveness;
o Delegating tasks and giving feedback with development purpose;
o Teamworking, cooperation and collaboration attitude;
o Understanding and some experience with coaching and mentoring techniques;
o Influence, persuasion, personal impact and motivating others;
o Understanding of business, organizational workflow and system thinking;
o Learning and development mindset towards self and others;
o “Can do” attitude, taking responsibilities and agile mindset, initiative personality;
o Positive attitude and friendly, collaborative personality;
o Solution and result-oriented.
SOCAR AQS LLC offers safe and stimulating work environment, highly competitive compensation package, training and professional development opportunities, and rapid career progression in a fast growing company.
If you meet criteria for success and are interested to apply for the role, please email your CV to: [email protected], clearly indicating the position title (“Capability Development and Knowledge Management Supervisor”) in the subject line of your email not later than 6pm, September 4th, 2020. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
SOCAR-AQS LLC is an equal opportunity employer.