Chief Mechanical Engineer
• Leading and managing team consisting of Mechanical Engineering professionals;
• Ability to check the accuracy of requisitions issued by reporting engineers on replacement, change of equipment etc. ;
• Measuring the performance of mechanical components, devices and engines;
• Agreeing budgets, timescales and specifications with managers;
• Maintaining and modifying equipment to ensure that it is safe, reliable and efficient;
• Writes technical reports, handbooks, and bulletins for use by staff or customers;
• Performs engineering duties; designs, and tests mechanical devices;
• Estimates time and cost to complete projects;
• Researches designs and makes recommendations based on appearance, safety, budget, and function;
• Responsible for the development of technical project plans and schedules covering all engineering activities.
Required Background, Skills and Knowledge:
• University degree in Mechanical Engineering;
• Minimum 7-8 years of experience;
• Ability to author technical documents associated with the mechanical engineering process;
• A strong commitment to all health and safety guidelines;
• Very good communication skills;
• A problem-solving ability;
• Proficient with Microsoft Office products;
• Fluency in Azerbaijani and Russian.
• The applications should be submitted to: [email protected]
• Applications without the subject “Chief Mechanical Engineer” will not be considered
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to the interview.