Head/Senior Specialist of Management Reporting division - OJSC VTB Bank Azerbaijan
OJSC VTB Bank Azerbaijan is seeking an individual with professional attitude for the position of the Head/Senior Specialist of Management Reporting, who will be responsible for preparation of reporting for management and supporting the reporting team in other reporting matters.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Preparation of quarterly, semi-annual and annual financial statements in accordance with IFRS;
- Presentation of IFRS reports to the Management Board with an analysis of main items;
- Regular evaluation of IFRS reporting processes in the bank to assure timely and high quality reporting of the bank;
- Provide support in preparation of IFRS and management reports in accordance with internal bank formats.
- Excellent knowledge of SQL, PL/SQL programming language
- Basic knowledge of macros is preferred
- University degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or Economics;
- 5+ years of experience in financial reporting or accounting departments;
- Understanding and knowledge of IFRS is essential;
- ACCA/CIMA/CFA part-qualified/students preferred;
- Fluent in Russian, Azerbaijan and English;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office packages;
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Analytical thinking and mathematical intelligence
- Open to meet both IFRS expectations in banking and non-banking industry
Deadline for the submission of applications:
Please send your CV to [email protected] with “Head/Senior Specialist of Management Reporting division” as the subject of email.