Turan Legal and Tax Services LLC
Son tarix 24 iyl 2022 - [email protected]
- Reviewing and drafting various types of contracts and other legal instruments subject to their compliance with the requirements of applicable legislation;
- Drafting, developing and reviewing all required legal documentation;
- Providing oral and written legal opinions;
- Assessing and managing corporate legal risks;
- Supervising due diligence process for customer companies;
- Drafting letter to the courts of the Republic of Azerbaijan and representing customer companies in courts;
- Advise clients concerning business transactions, claim liability, advisability of prosecuting or defending lawsuits, or legal rights and obligations;
- Providing legal advice on corporate, commercial and labor law issues to both local and international clients, successfully representing clients on migration, tax and labor issues;
- Delivering in-depth legislative analysis of local business structure to clients intending to establish legal presence in the country;
- Participating in meetings with customer companies;
- Ensuring internal corporate legal control and compliance.
- University degree in law;
- Master’s degree (L.L.M.) in Europe/US is advantage;
- At least 2 years of work experience in outsource (legal consulting) or 5 years as in-house lawyer;
- Experience in working with international companies is advantage;
- Being responsible, punctual, polite, and accurate;
- Analytical ability and strong attention to details;
- Knowledge of laws, legal codes, court procedures, precedents, government regulations, executive orders;
- Knowledge of MS Office programs;
- Fluency in Azerbaijani and English, knowledge of Russian is an advantage.
Schedule: Monday – Friday from 9:00 to 18:00.
Salary will be determined upon the candidate’s education, experience, and professional qualities.
NOTE: The selected candidate might be seconded to the client’s office in Baku or Sumgayit.
Interested candidates are requested to submit their CVs indicating in subject line “Senior Lawyer” and expected salary.