Job title - TEPAB COMMERCIAL OPERATIONS LEAD
Situation in organization (enclose a copy of your organization chart)
- Reports to TEPAB JV& Development Director
• Take part in TEPAB JV& Development Team to ensure, protect and develop the commercial interest of TOTAL affiliate in Azerbaijan
• Act as a key commercial interface between TEPAB, TOTAL Headquarters and Joint Operating Company Absheron Petroleum (JOCAP), JV Partner(s) and State authorities in Azerbaijan
• Negotiate and prepare Gas and Condensate commercial, marketing and ancillary Agreements with Buyer and Receiving Parties
• Put in place operational agreements, framework, effective interfaces for Absheron Field Production follow-up and reporting
• The role of Commercial Operations Lead is to manage and lead commercial, marketing and related operational activities for successful valorisation of TOTAL assets in Azerbaijan, namely Absheron Field, in coordination with JV Absheron Partner(s), State Authorities and TOTAL HQ (DIG CSE, EP/JUR for Legal, GRP for Gas, TOTSA for crude, etc.)
• Take part in and contribute to JV Sub-Committee Meetings and Management Committee Meetings to obtain the required approval and validations from Partner(s) for effective development of Absheron Commercial & Marketing programme
• Negotiate and Prepare oil & gas marketing and sales agreements, transportation / swap and ancillary operational agreements
• Particular area of accountability is preparation of interfaces, operational control and follow-up of Absheron EPS Commercial and Operational Agreements execution including but not limited to:
- TEPAB’s Oil and Gas entitlements Lifting at the Delivery Point(s) / Sales Point(s) and interfaces with Buyer or Trading Parties
- TEPAB’s Oil entitlement Lifting at the Redelivery Point(s)
- Reconciliation of Overlifted / Underlifted volumes of Oil & Gas, make compensatory adjustments (when moved to under or over lift)
- Ensure operational interface with and control work of Operating Company at the Receiving Facilities / Delivery Points(s) regarding operation of Absheron wellstream (metering, production notices, entitlements calculation, etc.)
- Maintaining production and sales database for invoicing in the electronic system of oil and gas sales
• For Future Absheron development key activities are:
- Participate in marketing & commercial screening
- Follow and coordinate future gas and condensate sales from Absheron field
- Perform analysis or synthesis on market prices and transport fees, supporting the netback calculations for gas and condensate valuation and price model hypothesis
• Strong links should be maintained with SOCAR, Partner in Absheron Project, State authorities and BP, an Operator of principle PSA’s and pipeline network in Country (ACG, Shah Deniz, SCP, BTC).
• MSc/MEng/ Degree with minimum 10+ years experience in oil & gas industry working in a technical or commercial capacity
• Solid experience in JV governance, business development, economics, finance or legal is desirable
• Strong knowledge of Oil & Gas Sales under the PSA and Commercial Purchase contracts is a must. To this extent, the candidate would ideally have contributed to or managed business and commercial aspects within existing PSA project
• Ability to interact and build effective relationships with internal and external parties at all levels of the organisation
• Commercial awareness and judgment, ability to think through business implications, act and evaluate in a commercial manner
• Highly developed negotiation skills with a strong ability to listen
• Understanding of Caspian business environment, specifics of OPCO and real experience of working in the flagship projects in Azerbaijan (Shah Deniz, BTC, etc.) will be distinct advantages
• Fluent professional Azerbaijani and English is a must.
The candidates should send their CVs to [email protected] with Subject of the email:
TEPAB COMMERCIAL OPERATIONS LEAD – Name and Surname of the candidate.
Contact details including mobile number should be clearly specified on CV.
All the questions if any should be asked through the same email address.