Son tarix 19 okt 2023 - Müraciət et
This position is responsible for getting the product to the Company in the most efficient, timely and cost-effective manner; managing the execution, direction, and coordination of all procurement matters within the Company. This includes business needs, meeting with suppliers/vendors/manufacturers, negotiating contracts, evaluating and comparing prices amongst various vendors in order to make sound purchasing decision, ensuring that products are delivered in a timely manner, and that the quality of the goods received is satisfactory.
- Interact with end users in identifying business needs, building relationships with Suppliers, Vendors, Manufacturers.
- Perform sourcing, liaising and negotiating with new and existing suppliers both in local and international market
- Assist Vendor Coordinator in vendor selection, management and performance.
- Create documentations such as RFQ, RFP etc. necessary for the acquisition of materials and services as well as manage execution of all mentioned documentations Complete tender documents/bids summary and quotation.
- Lead and monitor bidding projects in compliance to existing tender/bidding procedure. Be responsible for PR/PO full life cycle management, maintain contract list and archive the original and electronic documents of the PR, PO, Contract & AOA, etc., file documents, ensure easy and convenient reference.
- Negotiate highest quality and best value terms with suppliers, based on cost analysis and volume planning.
- Negotiate with vendors mode of shipping, and delivery time.
- Prepare & get approved additional documents such as Commercial bid evaluation, Final Protocols, and other documents relate to tender/bidding process
- Analyze Sole/Single Source Procurement Justification (SSPJ) forms, do market research and inform the End User about the market research results, approve/reject SSPJ form
- Assist Vendors with provision of template AOA of SOCAR Polymer.
- Request contract templates by categories from Legal Department of SOCAR Polymer. Complete all the actions necessary for finalizing a contract by soliciting, evaluating, negotiating, and following up with suppliers as per business unit requirements.
- Manage changes (new) and re-negotiate (renewal + extension) contracts and enter into direct negotiations with the vendors both in local and international market to deliver changes to existing contract documents.
- Prepare & Place Purchase Orders/agreements on materials, equipment, services and works based on system generated MRP requirements and/or approved Purchase Requisitions in SAP for the suitable vendor based upon price, delivery and specification adherence criteria.
- Follow rules and deadlines during execution of works.
- Provide updates about procurement related progress and potential delays on a daily basis to the Procurement Team Lead & PSCM Manager.
- Understand the contract implementation, variation and termination. Have a working knowledge of contract payment, communicate with vendors and financial department.
- Accurately maintain delivery status for promise and actual delivery dates to support the tracking of on-time delivery metrics.
- Formalize list of pricing, discounts and cost reduction by comparing directly the past costs versus current costs for the same goods or services, over the same period of time or offered price versus discounted.
- Analyze appropriateness of procurement documents before submission for confirmation, as well as execute, keep under control of approval process
- Create necessary SAP reports to manage and optimize work. Provide an accurate weekly, monthly reports on PR/PO statuses, contract statuses, etc.
- Provide full package of the supportive documents for payment purposes to PSCM AP Function in timely manner
- Assist in the supervision and training of less experienced buying personnel.
- Follow Company’s rules and regulations.
- Perform related work as required.
- Excellent knowledge of procurement procedures and practices;
- Proven experience with procurement systems and supplier negotiation;
- Focus on reaching results while ensuring an efficient process;
- Ability to work overtime when necessary;
- High level of computer literacy, with specific requirements for Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook.
- Positive and professional attitude;
- Ability to organize, maintain composure and prioritize work under pressure;
- Ability to coordinate multiple tasks and maintain attention to detail;
- Strong reporting & communication skills;
- Ability to meet deadlines & multitask;
- Team spirit and problem-solving abilities.
Education and experience:
- BS degree preferable in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration;
- Any professional certification will be preferred;
- Experience within PSCM department is required;
- Solid understanding of accounting payable principles;
- Advanced knowledge of Azerbaijani, English and Russian;
Interested candidates should follow the link below.
The above vacancy is addressed to nationals of Azerbaijan or with permanent residency in Azerbaijan. All eligible applications for the advertised post will be assessed and given equal opportunities.
Application closing date: October 19, 2023