Title: Group Operations Manager - Rooms Division
Employer: PMD Hospitality LLC
Address: PBT, 153 Neftchilar avenue
Group Operations Manager – Rooms Division: is responsible for ensuring the smooth operation of guest services (front office and reservation), valet services, concierge, housekeeping, laundry, guest communications and relations departments. The Group Operations Manager – Rooms Division is also overall responsible for providing all guests with quality service while maximizing room revenue and productivity, and developing managers and employees.
- Coordinating the organization and administrative functions in all areas of the Rooms division throughout the portfolio;
- Ensuring total compliance with standards of operation of company;
- Ensuring that staffing is maintained at an appropriate level to match business demand in all properties;
- Participating in all regular and ad hoc operational meetings and in the formulation of strategic business plans;
- Establishing monthly reporting system to monitor operations;
- Closely monitoring all guest complaints expeditiously to complete resolution;
- Closely monitoring the financial performance of all portfolio Rooms division departments, in particular monitoring all Rooms expenses to ensure that they are kept in line with budget;
- Excellent communication skills in all aspects;
- Professional and appropriate business appearance and presentation;
- 3-5 years experience in a comparable position in a business or leisure hotel operation;
- Excellent knowledge of all aspects of Rooms Division operations;
- Excellent organizational and administrative skills;
- Excellent guest service and problem resolution skills;
- Flexibility to meet the demands of a 24 hour operation;
- Ability to work comprehensively with spreadsheets and budgeting packages.
- providing solutions to improve problem areas and assisting in implementing corrective measures.
- Chance of co-working with well experienced team from worldwide famous hotel brands;
- Opportunity to participate in training & development programs;
- Maximum discount opportunities at hotels & other respective properties
- Career opportunities in different industrial enterprises under PMD Group management;
- Medical insurance (family package);
- Mobile phone and corporate number;
Interested candidates are requested to submit their CV to [email protected] by specifying the Job Title in the subject line.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The deadline for application is March 20th ,2021.