Son tarix 09 yan 2023 - [email protected]
Marketing Specialist is responsible to assist in development of marketing strategies and implementation of them for Pasha Malls.
- To assist Marketing Manager in developing marketing strategy of the mall
- To create marketing plan according to developed strategy and being actively manage implementation of activities planned
- To work closely with brand & marketing teams of tenants / retailers to get to know about their campaigns, new season, sales and different kind of events for collaboration with malls
- Attend all stake holders requests on timely manner
- Support their inhouse events – product launch, clients’ days, presentations, gift distributions, live music activities, kids’ activities (ex. animators, balloons distributions), etc.
- Coordinate all activities with malls management team to ensure they are aware of all happenings
- To develop ideas and brainstorm for creative marketing campaigns for different brands taking into account target audience
- To collaborate with designers, event agencies, media reporters, digital media team and other stakeholders to implement different PR and marketing activities and reach the target audience
- To assist in implementing market research of different marketing purposes
- To research and analyse competitors’ activities
- To analyse the results of different marketing campaigns, events
- To liaise and cooperate with all partner advertising agencies for the promo campaigns, all social media related activities and advertisement in the malls, to approve, if needed improve or decline the offered campaigns and artworks
- Control of all marketing assets such as decorations, photo corners, stages, AV equipment, etc.
- Liaise with procurement department over the implementation of different kind of Marketing purchases.
- A bachelor’s degree in a related field (Marketing, Communications, Event Management, etc.)
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the similar role, preferably similar industry (malls, hotels, etc.)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Time-management skills for juggling numerous time-sensitive projects simultaneously.
- Good computer skills for generating reports, presentations, analysing marketing metrics, extracting data and sharing this information with other team members in project updates.
- Good relationship with Media
- Experience in events organization and management, product launches
- Creativity and awareness of the latest trends
- Fluency in Azerbaijani, English, and Russian languages
- The ability to travel within the country
- The ability to work in night time if needed.
Candidates meeting the below stated criteria are requested to send their CV/Resume by 6.00 PM till 8th of January 2023.
Son tarix 09 yan 2023 - [email protected]
MEP Engineer is responsible for planning and design in the field of MEP practice, including developing policies, standards, along with preparing, reviewing drawings, specification for MEP.
- Lead the retail MEP project review and delivery process.
- Technical review of MEP project in DWG files, firefighting, heating-cooling, plumbing, etc.
- Prepare design, spec and BOQ for revision works of the buildings which are under operation.
- Good follow-up the inspection agenda in buildings.
- Auditing of fit-out activities of the buildings which tenants/customer are under construction.
- Daily routine check & control and report of the tenant’s activities.
- Witnessing of testing commissioning works of new upcoming projects.
- Doing inspections and preparing snag lists of new upcoming and ongoing projects.
- Check the final project & test reports of each abovementioned fit-out activities of each building
- Managing communications with the customer/tenant
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical, mechanical engineering, mechatronics, electromechanics
- Good planning skills
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in mechanical, construction, and/or maintenance sector
- Excellent knowledge of AutoCAD
- Good knowledge of English language
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite
- Excellent knowledge in MEP, construction and/or maintenance sector.
- Good technical knowledge of construction works
- Good knowledge of international standards such as NFPA, ASHRAE BS, IBC, ASME, ISO, IEC, etc.
- Carrier HAP knowledge would be an advantage
- Good technical knowledge of heating-cooling and related flushing and balancing activities. Ventilation and air balancing, smoke extraction, firefighting, FM200, domestic wastewater and rain water, natural gas distribution and BMS systems and ability to create test procedures for them
- Able to create design, spec and BOQ
- Able to do witness of testing commissioning works of upcoming new building projects,
- Able to do handover process and create handover snagging listç
- Good organizing skills, communication, and interpersonal skills, flexible, work ethics, attention to detail and reliable.
Candidates meeting the below stated criteria are requested to send their CV/Resume by 6:00 PM till 08th of January 2023.