PASHA Holding invites experienced candidates to fill the position of Senior Auditor specialized in Data Analytic in Group's Strategic Assets (Kapital Bank).
The employment contract with the selected candidate will be concluded by Kapital Bank.
• Develop advanced analytical models at the appropriate level of complexity and suggest solutions to improve the business;
• Ability to interpret inquiries from business stakeholders and develop databases to solve business problems, select and use appropriate methodology;
• Work with rapidly evolving models to solve business problems;
• Excellent communication and information visualization skills, for example: ability to identify appropriate communication and visual design options to present the results obtained.
• Responsible as owner for the audit management system and provides advisory and consulting services to management;
• Recommends appropriate recommendation, coordinates and directs activities with different technical units: auditing tasks and procedures; reviews work for completeness, and submits evaluations on current status of controls;
• Provides technical support for the audit management system;
• Recommends revisions to update procedures to enhance efficiencies of the system and related tasks;
• Designs access matrix procedures for access management and administrates access issues;
• Performs general and application control reviews for computer information systems;
• Performs information control reviews to include system development standards, operating procedures, system security, programming controls, communication controls, backup and recovery, and system maintenance;
• Ability to QA and troubleshoot data, experience with statistical software (e.g., Stata, SPSS), Knowledge of data gathering, cleaning and transforming techniques
Experience, Competencies, and Skills Required:
• 5 + years of work experience in IT and/or information security;
• Product knowledge: *nix-based OS, MS products, basic networking, be familiar with Application Security;
• Understanding of concepts related to information systems audit, including security and control risks such as logical and physical access security, change management, information security, business recovery practices and network technology;
• Proficient in using computer software and application systems;
• Understanding of data warehousing and ETL techniques
• Reporting and data visualization skills using software like Tableau
• Banking experience
How to apply:
Interested candidates are requested to submit:
• CV to [email protected];
• Put “Senior Auditor/Data Analytic” in the subject line;
Attention: The candidates will go through an initial CV screening review. Those candidates who succeed based on CV screening will be contacted via email and/or phone and will be invited to interview.