Company: “Retail Group Azerbaijan” LLC
Workplace: Nargiz Mall Head Office
Work schedule: 5-days 40 hours a week
Position/Title: Stock control manager
Reports to: Country director, Finance manager
Core functional activities:
• Process all the stock movements’ functions in Oracle modules (Warehouse Management System (WMS), Store Inventory Management (SIM), TelNet, Retail Merchandise System (RMS) for all brands.
• Process Stock dispatch and store receiving (WMS, TelNet, SIM), including Containerization.
• Schedule a “DOOR” for receiving to prepare ground for PO closure .
• Receive Advance Shipment Notice (ASN) based on what PO closure is accomplished.
• Work on “Appointment” in order to receive the “Containers”.
• Receive Single Stock keeping unit SKU Containers data through the external application.
• PO proceeding after confirmation from Financial dep.t about PO closure for non-direct store delivery (DSD) deliveries.
• In cooperation with other departments verify accuracy of scanner file and its timely import in RMS.
• After RMS upload receive store through SIM.
• Organize, manage and control all type of IBTs.
• Store to Store Stock Movement.
• Return to vendor (RTV) to Store Stock Movement.
• Store to RTV Stock Movement.
• Communicate with Help Desk/ DBA Team/ Replication Teams regarding system related technical issues and find solution for it.
• Upload Inventory files in the system.
• Reconcile Inventory results.
• Post inventory results for stock adjustment.
• Fix the sales errors (if any) as provided by IT support.
• Get sales confirmation from IT support.
• Close the week.
• After week closure check the summary, identify “not posted transaction” and fix them.
• University degree (financial is an advantage);
• Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in this field;
• Problem-solving and analytical skills;
• High degree of professional ethics and integrity;
• Full comprehension of the influences of the external environment of a corporation;
• Outstanding communication skills;
• At least Upper Intermediate English and Russian language skills.
If you trust yourself and your capability please, send your CV's (resumes) in Azerbaijan or English languages by subject "Stock control manager" to our mail box [email protected]
Only competent candidates will be shortlisted and contacted.