Son tarix 17 iyn 2022 - [email protected]
Location: Head Office
Department: Human Resources & Administration
- Build annual training program and prepare training plans;
- Develop or oversee of training handouts, instructional materials, aids and manuals;
- Research training materials and methods;
- Develop training programs;
- Update or modify existing courses;
- Oversee various administrative duties, such as scheduling training sessions;
- Monitor training quality results;
- Assess training effectiveness to ensure incorporation of taught skills and techniques into employees work behavior;
- Perform training needs assessments;
- Review training materials from a variety of vendors and choose appropriate materials;
- Design and create training manuals, online learning modules, and course materials;
- Assess training needs through surveys, interviews with employees, or consultations with managers or instructors;
- Monitor and evaluate training programs to ensure they are current and effective;
- Managing all phases of training interventions;
- Periodically evaluate ongoing programs to ensure that they reflect any changes;
- Stay abreast of the new trends and tools in employee development.
- BS degree in Education, HR or a related field;
- Experience in designing multiple training events in a corporate setting;
- Familiarity with traditional and modern training methods, tools and techniques;
- Analytical skills;
- Excellent Communication skills;
- Planning, organization and time management skills;
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office;
- Familiarity with talent management and succession planning.
Interested candidates may apply for the role by sending resume to email address, mentioning "Training Specialist" in theme tab.
Pease note that only selected candidates will be contacted regarding next steps of recruitment process.