Position: QHSE Manager
Company: AZENCO OJSC
Work location: Baku
Salary: AZN 2000 +
Education: Bachelor’s degree in QHSE, construction, engineering or related field
Type of Assignment: Labor Contract
Work Schedule: 5 days a week based on 8 hours per day
We are recruiting for QHSE Manager position on behalf of AZENCO OJSC.
- Develop and implement efficient QHSE management systems designed to control quality control, environment protection, health and safety issues;
- Set QHSE compliance objectives and ensure their compliance with international and national standards;
- Write and set up QHSE policies and procedures whilst maintaining a level of quality through the company and its community;
- Ensure QHSE Management System Internal Audits and Inspections and follow-up actions are carried out according to annual QHSE audit plan;
- Audit contractor's safety programs and performance, ensuring they are consistent with Company's standards and requirements;
- Responsible for strategic QHSE activities at all facilities and service sites;
- Investigate or arrange for all accidents, incident, non-conformances and near-misses to be investigated, prepare a report on findings and include recommendations to prevent further occurrences;
- Ensure all QHSE related statistics are collected from company sites and reported to top management in monthly and quarterly basis;
- Prepare risk assessments and monitor availability and appropriateness of safety working practices;
- Co-ordinate systems to monitor customer satisfaction levels;
- Set up and maintain controls and documentation procedures;
- Identify opportunities for continuous environmental improvement and implement delivery programs. Promote and coordinate integration of environmental management and sustainability issues into standard policies and services;
- Ensure inspections of contractor's plant/equipment integrity and certification, facilities and work sites ensuring safe working environment being maintained, people appropriately trained and competent in the work they conduct and current work practices being in line with the approved procedures;
- Identify and present best practices for support systems based on processes and proposals suggested by business unit management or specialists;
- Support implementation of business systems by providing training and training awareness to users at their assigned business unit;
- Implement and report business support performance measurements for general business activities including marketing, commercial, contracts and other operations;
- Provide additional support for development and implementation of business support systems as required by Operations Director.
- Degree in construction, engineering or related field is preferred;
5 + years experience as QHSE professional in engineering and construction field (3 years thereof in a senior position);
- Ability to build up QHSE system;
- Understanding of QHSE best practice and legislation;
- Ability to read drawings and layouts is required with basic knowledge of AutoCAD functions as a benefit;
- Proficient in Microsoft Windows Office software (Word, Excel, Project);
- Excellent managerial, communicational, organizational and good analytical skills;
- Proficiency in spoken, written Azerbaijan, English and Russian is essential;
- Excellent communication, organizational and analytical skills.
Please e-mail CV to [email protected] highlighting the position “QHSE Manager” in the subject line.
AZENCO OJSC is country’s leading energy construction, design and engineering company with over 1000 professionals. Construction, erection, repair and adjustment are the company’s main profile. Laboratory equipped with state-of-the-art research facilities enables AZENCO OJSC to perform high quality geological surveys. With over 1500 specialized machinery, equipment and vehicles AZENCO OJSC has been contracted for major turnkey power industry projects in Azerbaijan.