Title: Marketing Specialist
Employer: PMD Hospitality LLC
Address: PBT, 153 Neftchilar ave
• Develop, implement, and track marketing programs such as email, social media, or digital campaigns, and events;
• Collaborate with other internal teams (e.g. product and sales) to develop and monitor strategic marketing initiatives;
• Analyze and report on the performance and efficiency of campaigns;
• Conduct market research and analyze trends to identify new marketing opportunities;
• Develop and create marketing materials, such as sales and product collateral, and ensure brand guidelines are met;
• Organize press trips and coordinate further releases of advertisement/publications;
• Work with external agencies and vendors to execute marketing programs;
• Performing other duties when needed.
• Bachelor's degree in business administration, marketing, communications, or a related field;
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, and Access);
• Good written and verbal communication skills;
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment;
• Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks;
• Highly organized and detail oriented.
• Chance of co-working with well experienced team from worldwide famous hotel brands;
• Opportunity to participate in training & development programs;
• Maximum discount opportunities at hotels & other respective properties;
• Career opportunities in different industrial enterprises under PMD Group management;
• Medical insurance;
• Mobile phone and corporate number;
Interested candidates are requested to submit their CV to [email protected] by specifying the Job Title in the subject line.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The deadline for application is March 10, 2020