We are a company of new ideas and innovations. Using the latest technologies, our company offers business software, web projects, mobile application development, branding, design, digital marketing and a wide range of advertising services.
Our goal is to support the expansion and development of our customers' business. Our company provides a wide range of services to a number of large companies operating in industry, construction, finance, automotive, tourism and other fields.
We are looking for a Marketing Analyst who’ll research and identify ways to build our brand and acquire new clients.
Marketing Analyst responsibilities include tracking advertising costs, researching consumer behavior and exploring market trends and opportunities.
To ensure spending of marketing budget efficiently and target our audience through successful campaigns.
Responsibilities for Marketing Analyst
• Analyzing sales funnels and customer intent
• Perform valid and reliable market research SWOT analysis
• Measure ROI of online and offline advertising campaigns
• Reporting on marketing KPIs like leads, conversion rates, website traffic and social media engagement
• Track email campaign metrics (delivery, open, click-through rates)
• Monitor budget distribution and performance of paid ad campaigns
• Conduct competitive research and analyze benchmarking data
• Recommend website and campaign optimizations
• Research and implement marketing tools to support our promotional projects (automation software, social media scheduling etc)
• Utilize online market research and catalog findings to databases
• Devise and evaluate methods for collecting data (Surveys, Questionnaires, Opinion Polls)
• Formulate a plan and present it to senior management or a client
• Interpret data, formulate reports and make recommendations
• Gather and analyze statistical data using modern and traditional methods to collect it
• Design specific research methods such as questionnaires
• Remain fully informed on market trends, other parties researches and implement best practices
• Work closely with sales and marketing teams to identify opportunities for new client acquisition
Qualifications for Marketing Analyst
• Work experience as a Marketing Analyst or related field
• Expertise in Google Analytics
• In-depth understanding of SEM campaign strategies and SEO practices
• Experience with PPC campaigns
• Good knowledge of MS Excel
• Analytical abilities
• Posses search engines, web analytics, and business research tools acumen
• Excellent knowledge of statistical packages, databases and MS Office
• Strong communication and presentation skills
• Deep knowledge of data warehousing, and mining
• Adequate knowledge of data collection methods (polls, focus groups, surveys etc)
• Working knowledge with CRM programs
• Strong analytical and critical thinking
• Advise clients or senior management on the best ways to use provided data
• Working hours 10:00-19:00
• The workplace is located in the city center (Port Baku)
Application rules: apply to [email protected] by sending the CV with the title of the position in the subject line.