Son tarix 13 fev 2023 [email protected]
Benefits: Family medical insurance package, lunch, shuttle bus from Neftchilar metro station to site and vice versa
Contract duration: start ASAP up to 31 October 2023
The Project relates to the implementation on an EPC lump-sum basis of the New Units of Modernization and Reconstruction works for the Heydar Aliyev Baku Oil Refinery in Azerbaijan
Duties and responsibilities:
- Assures, on the basis of the directives received, and accordingly to company Security policies and standards, the application of the measures - organizational and operational - of the company security system aimed at ensuring a safe working environment for all employees and Sub-contractor workers.
- Elaborates plans security plans and procedures relating to all aspects of the project, in line with the company's security policies, incorporating also the requirements requested by the Client.
- Maintains close links with the managers of the corresponding security functions of the Client aimed to guarantee the best conditions for the regular development of the project.
- Search and maintains contact with the local Security Authorities, in constant contact with the heads of the corresponding security functions of the Client, in order to seek the best conditions collaboration within the limit of their respective responsibilities.
- Participates, from a technical point of view to the identification of a qualified local Security Company (PSC), certified according to local laws, to be contracted for the security activities in the project responsibility areas, in the company offices and for the accommodation of the employees, on which he carries out careful and constant action of guidance and control
- Reports hierarchically to the Site Manager of the project and, from a functional point of view to the Corporate Security Director.
- Contributes with all company project to the joint effort for the best execution of the activity
Knowledge & Qualifications: University Degree or Diploma in relevant discipline or equivalent
- Relevant experience in construction/modernization of oil & gas /industrial sector/ EPC projects large refinery plants;
- At least 3 years of experience in the specific discipline;
- Similar role covered in last three projects of comparable size;
- Experience working on Contractor side.
Skills and Abilities:
- Fluent Azerbaijani and English;
- Good IT and analytical skills;
- Attention to detail, excellent communications skills;
- Strong interpersonal, team-oriented skills, self-motivation and direction, with strong bias toward timely performance and problem resolution.