Saffron Restaurants Group
Job title: Payroll Acountant
Duties and responsibilities:
• Manage workflow to ensure all payroll transactions are processed accurately and timely for designated group of employees;
• Review and ensure accuracy of approved timesheets;
• Ensure that employee payroll processing is in compliance with laws and regulations;
• Track and deduct all garnishments, cash advances and other special payroll deductions;
• Be responsible for the coordination efforts between payroll, finance and timekeepers to ensure proper flow and maintenance of employee data (including preparation/distribution of detailed reports, e.g. labor work hours, overtime, leave balances, head count, etc.);
• Prepare data for reports to relevant department about payroll, company HR budget and expense;
• Assist in payroll and timesheet audit activities;
• Respond to payroll queries from employees in a timely manner;
• Coordinate issuing employee Bank account and Salary cards;
• Apply to SSPF for social allowances;
• Act as a contact person between Life insurance and Life Saving Plan providers and employees.
Experience, Competencies and Skills Required:
• Higher education;
• 2-5 years of experience in payroll calculation;
• Strong knowledge of Azerbaijan Tax and Labour Legislation;
• Strong computer literacy including MS Office Suite;
• Fluency in Azerbaijani and English languages;
• Strong analytical skills;
• Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize work;
• Attention to details and readiness to work under tight deadlines;
• Able to work effectively with minimal supervision;
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.
Please note that position is open for candidates possessing Azerbaijani citizenship only.
Please indicate the name of the position you are applying for in the subject line of the application email. Otherwise the candidacy will not be considered in the review process of the applications collected. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to the further stages of the recruitment process.
Deadline for applications – October 30, 2021.
E-mail: [email protected]