The Azerbaijan Tourism Board (ATB) promotes tourism in Azerbaijan across various fields including hospitality, tourism agencies, exhibitions, events, tourism products, regional destination development and guide associations. Our aim is to create a sustainable industry by constantly enhancing Azerbaijan’s tourism products. To achieve this, we need a strong team of people who share our values and want to make our country a spirited tourism destination that Azerbaijanis can be proud of.
We are looking for a Lawyer who will be responsible for drafting and reviewing contracts, letters and other legal documents related to the activities of the organization, providing legal guidance to structural units, ensuring compliance with laws and regulations. The Lawyer will work in coordination with procurement unit to implement public procurement procedures in accordance with the requirements of the legislation and to manage commercial contracts.
• Draft, review and negotiate contracts and other legal documents;
• Draft internal governance policies and regularly monitor compliance;
• Provide legal advice and support to structural units of the organization;
• Secure compliance of activities of the organization with relevant laws and regulations;
• Identify legal or contractual issues and develop new approaches to resolve those issues.
• Bachelor’s degree in law or International Law;
• Minimum a year of legal experience (preference will be given to those with experience in government organizations);
• Good knowledge and understanding of public procurement procedures;
• Experience in contract drafting;
• Fluency in Azerbaijani and English (Russian will be an advantage);
• Advanced MS Office skills;
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
• Attentive to details;
• Being proactive;
Candidates are requested to send their CVs to [email protected] until 27.05.2021.
Please indicate the name of the position (Lawyer) you are applying for in the subject line of the email. Please be advised that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the further stages of the recruitment process.