Son tarix 10 iyn 2022 - [email protected]
Salary range is upto 4200 AZN net depends on skills and relevant experience of the candidate
Work schedule 10 hrs 6 days per week from 07:30- 18:30
Family medical insurance package, lunch, shuttle bus from Neftchilar metro station to site and vice versa
Contract duration: start ASAP up to 31 March 2023.
Piping Supervisor(PIS) is responsible for the coordination of Mechanical Construction for piping erection activities.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Direct management of Mechanical Subcontractor(s) for piping;
- Guarantee the quality of the works and their compliance with the contractual/engineering requirements of the project satisfying the assigned budget, time schedule quality, safety and environmental;
- Ensure that their performances are carefully monitored in terms of schedule, quality and cost
- Coordinate all necessary recovery actions whenever detect deviation from schedule or specifications under the guidance of Mechanical Piping Superintendent;
- Participate to the elaboration of work schedule and to the collection of the progress of the works and analyze any deviations.
- Ensures the implementation of all the HSE procedures and standards for the areas or activities (subcontractors) of responsibilities;
- Directly participates to the HSE activities at site.
Knowledge & Qualifications: University Degree or Diploma in relevant discipline or equivalent
- Relevant experience in construction/modernization of oil & gas /industrial sector/ EPC projects large refinery plants;
- At least 3 years of experience in the specific discipline;
- Similar role covered in last three projects of comparable size;
- Experience working on Contractor side.
Skills and Abilities:
- Fluent Azerbaijani and English;
- Good IT and analytical skills;
- Attention to detail, excellent communications skills;
- Strong interpersonal, team-oriented skills, self-motivation and direction, with strong bias toward timely performance and problem resolution.