Leading Financial Analyst
• Direct participation in Budget prosess and related analysis
• Preparation and analysis of internal managerial reports
• Reviewing accounting transactions and proposing adjustments as needed
• Cooperation with other departments to facilitate reporting and analytical procedures
• Support other tasks based on demand
• Higher education in finance, accounting or economics
• Minimum 3 years of experience in related field
• Excellent analytical skills and attention to details
• Deep knowledge in IFRS, minimum F3 level (F7, F9 and others preferred)
• Strong working skills in MS Office (especially, Excel and Power Point), and ERP (1C experience preferred)
• Azerbaijani (fluent), English and Russian (preferred)
• Demonstrated team work skills, responsibility and strong motivation
The Company provides competitive salary and other benefits.
Please send your CV to [email protected] e-mail address.
Applications without “Leading Financial Analyst” in email subject will not be considered.
Applications will be reviewed against position requirements and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted