Company: BOS Shelf LLC
Position: Methods Draughtsman
Address: 83 Salyan Highway, Garadagh Dist., Baku, Azerbaijan AZ1083
Responsible to (Line): Senior Methods Draughtsman
To prepare 3D structural model, 2D and 3D methods drawings, sketches and bulk MTO’s to which assigned
Prime Responsibilities and Duties
• Conduct document retrieval
• Prepare 3D structural model in accordance with project and company quality procedures.
• Prepare and update 2D and 3D Drawings (Fab, Yard Layouts, Installation,Crane Lift, Rigging, Load Out, Mooring, Transport and Civil Yard upgrades) and sketches in accordance with project and company quality procedures.
• Prepare and update Bulk MTO’s.
• Familiar with project and company quality procedures / project requirements.
• Ensure deliverables comply with relevant procedures and safety regulations.
• Assist in the guidance and training of junior staff.
• Familiar with the companies health and safety policies.
Qualifications, Experience and Skill Requirements
• National Degree in Civil / Structural Engineering,
• Good English communication skills (written & spoken),
• Minimum of 3 years Methods draughting experience in the Steel Construction or Oil & Gas Industry
• Good understanding of fabrication / construction techniques.
• Knowledge of international codes and standards such as API, DNV, BS, GOST and EEMUA,
• Advanced knowledge of 2D and 3D draughting package AutoCad.
Please send your CV to [email protected] by indicating the position title (Methods Draughtsman) in the subject line of your email.