POSITION: Deputy Finance Manager – Zeta Group
• Performing all duties determined by Finance Manager determined for specific area of work.
• To manage the cash flow and supervise over the financial transactions within and outside the company.
• To propose an annual budget based upon organizational goals and the planned targets of production in the guidance of the manager.
• Control and protect the assets in the interest of the organization.
• Assist the finance manager to make rounds in attending on financial requests pertaining to purchase orders.
• Watch the cash flow over the financial transaction with the clients and the purchaser of the assets of the company.
• Report the fiscal profit/loss incurred on yearly or weekly basis.
• Interact with financial staff and ensure the audit spreadsheets are maintained every month/year.
• Handle the day to day job performance of the staff members and manage the payroll activities in approval of the manager.
• Provide solutions on risk management.
• Plan a strategic and long term business plans in support of the financial manager and the board of managers.
• Provide funds with respect to rough cost estimates for new products and services.
• To assist the manager to obtain financial data from several sources such as expenses incurred in the month, day, etc.
• To comply with local legislation as required.
• To respond to any changes in the department as dictated by the needs of the hotel.
• To be flexible in your job function and perform any other reasonable duties and responsibilities which may be assigned to you, including redeployment to other departments/areas if required, in order to meet business demands and guest service needs.
• Bachelor's degree, preferably in Accounting, Business, Economics or Finance;
• 3-4 years minimum related experience
• Proficiency in English and Azerbaijani, additional knowledge of Russian is preferred;
• Strong Communication skills (verbal, listening, writing).
• Attention to detail
• Innovative, pro-active and reliable.
• Able to work alone and within a team.
• Organizational skills required.
• Proficient computer skills.
This position offers a competitive career opportunity and high salary package – 2500-3000 AZN.
Please send your CV’s to [email protected] until January 15th, 2019.
Please indicate the name of the position “Deputy Finance Manager” in the subject line of the email. CVs without position name indication in subject will not be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to the further stages of the recruitment process.