- Minimum 1 years of work experience in international finance/accounting field;
- Well organized; strong initiative, self-starter;
- Inquisitive and eager to learn;
- Ability to effectively communicate with varying levels of management;
- General understanding of Microsoft Office tools and other data analysis tools;
- English, Azeri and Russian languages on upper intermediate level.
- Work effectively as a team member, sharing responsibility, maintaining communication and updating experience team members;
- Obtain understanding of business cycles of business unit being audited, participate in audit walkthroughs;
- Perform substantive audit testing procedure for low and medium level risky areas, documenting adequately the work performed;
- Document audit findings for communication with experienced team members;
- Assisting in-charge on different client/engagement matters
- Provide high quality, professional day-to-day execution of projects in line with firm’s risk management practices
- Assist in preparing risk assessments and annual audit plans for clients
- Understanding and applying the knowledge of accounting and auditing standards
- Performing other tasks assigned by senior staff members.
E-mail: [email protected]