Retail Group Azerbaijan
Son tarix 20 avq 2022 - [email protected]
Workplace: Nargiz Mall Head Office
Work schedule: 5-days 40 hours a week
Reports to: Chief Accountant.
Core functional activities:
- Keeping track of all payments and expenditures, purchase orders, invoices, statements, etc.
- Reconciling processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances
- Paying employees by verifying expense reports and preparing pay checks
- Paying vendors by scheduling and ensuring payment is received for outstanding credit
- Preparing analyses of accounts and producing monthly reports
- Preparing Weekly Cash Flow and Aging Payment Plan
- Match purchase orders to invoices and enter invoices into accounting system
- Verify, allocate, post and reconcile accounts payable and receivable
- Produce error-free accounting reports and present their results
- Spot errors and suggest ways to improve efficiency and spending
- Support month-end and year-end close process
- Supervise accounting department, junior employees, and accounting assistants
- Assisting with annual audit preparations.
- Investigating and resolving audit findings, account discrepancies, and issues of non-compliance.
- Maintaining and reconciling balance sheet and general ledger accounts
- Assist the accounting manager in preparing documents and interpreting financial information for managers and executives.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Higher education in Economics, Finance and Business Administration
- At least 1-3 years of experience in Finance and Accounting
- Above average Excel skills
- Good knowledge of English, and Azerbaijani languages
- Financial Accounting (F3) certification is advantage
- Good analytical skills
- Good interpersonal communication skills
- Understanding of financial analysis
If you trust yourself and your capability please, send your CV's (resumes) in Azerbaijan or English languages by subject "Senior Accountant" to our mailbox.
Only competent candidates will be shortlisted and contacted.