Son tarix 23 okt 2022 Maliyyə xidmətləri
- Complies with Member Firm CPD requirements.
- Demonstrates a sufficient understanding of the client’s business and industry and accounting and internal control systems to plan and perform an effective and efficient audit.
- Applies understanding of the Member Firm’s audit approach to plan and perform the audit.
- Applies understanding of the client’s business and industry to plan and perform the audit.
- Documents and evaluates complex accounting and internal control systems correctly.
- Applies analytical procedures during the planning, fieldwork and completion stages of the audit.
- Understands the audit planning process and is able to develop the audit strategy.
- Understands and is able to evaluate audit risk (inherent risk, control risk and detection risk) and fraud risk and use to design audit procedures.
- Understands the engagement completion and review processes.
- Evaluates correctly audit differences.
- Able to identify and respond to auditing, accounting and reporting issues.
- Identifies and refers ethical, independence and conflict issues to supervisors.
- Identifies and responds to accounting, auditing and reporting issues.
- Writes a clear and concise summary of significant accounting auditing and reporting matters.
- Able to form an overall audit opinion based on the work performed.
- Prepares plans and budgets for assignments for manager review.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, accounting or auditing or the equivalent
- 2 years (minimum) of experience in in conducting financial audits, accounting or finance
- Advanced knowledge of Azerbaijani, English languages
- Manage multiple and rapidly changing priorities
- Communicate clearly and effectively orally and in writing
- Prepare clear, accurate and concise records and reports; maintain highly sensitive and confidential information
- Have strong problem-solving skills and be assertive in challenging situations
- Good communications skills and initiative
- Use a high degree of tact, discretion and diplomacy in dealing with sensitive situations and concerned groups and individuals
- Establish and maintain highly effective working relationships with Firm staff, business and community organizations, customers and others encountered in the course of work
- Experience using Mainframe and PC computer applications (MS Word, Excel)
- Governmental or compliance auditing experience
- Professional certification(s)
- Competitive salary
- Professional development opportunities
- Medical insurance
Please send your CV and submit copies of all relevant certificates (please indicate position you apply for in subject section of your email) to the following address.